Ira, TX

Ira School 1

Posted November 06, 2008

Ira School 4

Posted October 11, 2004
As a parent of an elementary age child, I am excited and thrilled with the teachers in Ira. I know that they will give my child a quality education and love my child. I do not believe there is a better elementary school in the area. My only concern about the school district is the leadership from the administration. I think their first priority should be the teachers and students. I just wonder sometimes if the motives of the administrators is in the best interest of the school or the best interest of the administrators.

Ira School 4

Posted March 05, 2004
I am 100 percent satisfied with Ira school district for my child who has no trouble learning and is an A student, however I wish they would do more for my children who struggle. Be more encouraging.

Ira School
P O Box 240, Ira, TX  79527
Last modified Ira School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ira School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top