Posted April 02, 2014
The Academy is hands down the best school I have every worked in. A lot of my positive feelings about this school are due to the principal, Mr. Saenz. This was my first year teaching in Irving ISD, and I am happily returning to The Academy for my second year in 2014-2015.

Posted August 22, 2013
This school not only offers a variety of opportunities but offers a college fell while preparing for your future career

Posted August 18, 2012
The Academy is a great place for students to get an in-depth look at and experience in professions that interest them. The majority of teachers WANT to be there and Mr. Saenz is a superb principal. He asks for and listens to parent input and is proactive in solving issues that arise. The school teaches career oriented students many of the skills they will need in a professional work environment and helps them find internships that fit them. My child is flourishing in this environment rather than getting lost in a traditional high school. The lottery system for admission makes the school an option for any Irving ISD student who applies and not just top tier students.

Posted October 27, 2011
This school is so great, had great opportunities for my kids and nieces and nephews. I love how the teachers are and the principle is just great.

Posted December 01, 2010
This School deserves 5 stars because the first year that I'm here it has gone great and all the teachers are dedicated to their work thats why this school deserves an Excellent Rating

Posted January 16, 2010
I graduted in 2008. Mr Wall is a resposible, wise principal. He was my principle since middle schoo. He encorage many student and reward them for their effort. Thank you! Mr Wall!

Posted September 08, 2009
This school is so under rated its sad .I have attended this school for 2 years and i am flabbergasted. This school is the cornerstone of intelligence and leadership. All of the student are cool with one another and I make a new friend every day. The expectations are high and the teachers are determined and will stop at nothing to help us. We are by far the best school in the district. Not to say that if u attend Mac or Nimitz u will be a failure but this school lays it all on a silver platter for you. I am filled with a overwhelming sense of pride attending this school. This school is going to the top. WHOOOOO GO ACADEMY WHOOOOO

Jack E Singley Academy 4

Posted January 13, 2009
The Academy is a very nice school to attend. I graduated in 2007 and I really appreciated the different programs they offer. If your student is wondering about what they want to do for a career, this school is definitely the place to go

Posted August 18, 2008
The Academy of Irving. I am a currently about to be Senior at this eccentric high school, I would pretty much say that this is a school for those who seek more than a job, but rather a career. It all really depends on how much efford you put in to get the best out of these four years. I am currently learning computer science, and opting for an internship as a class. Straight to college next fall. Great school for those who make it to be.

Posted March 10, 2008

Jack E Singley Academy
4601 North MacArthur Boulevard, Irving, TX  75038
Last modified Jack E Singley Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jack E Singley Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top