Bush Middle School 4

Posted September 22, 2014
I really like this school. My son attended 7th and 8th here and I look forward to my daughter attending next year. I was most pleased by the care and concern demonstrated by the vice principal and teachers.

Bush Middle School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
Barbara Busch Middle Scholl has the best director for a MS. Mr. Warnock has a very communicative system with the students parents kkeping us update in all moment. The school has a lot of activities for the students.

Posted April 30, 2013
Excellent school with the teachers and curriculums, My son really enjoys to be in the school. Teachers are very supportive.

Posted November 01, 2012
I love Bush Middle School! Go Broncos! I couldn't have been blessed with a more incredible group of people to get to know. The staff and students are the greatest group of people I've ever had the pleasure to know. I am inspired on a daily basis by the students' creativity and passion for learning. They inspire me to be a better mother at home and a better role model out in the world. Bush Broncos Rock! "Each person must live their life as a model for others." -Rosa Parks-

Posted August 12, 2010
The bad TEA rating was a goofy clerical error. The low score was not in an academic area...it was in dropouts and because someone failed to code the no-show students correctly. We LOVE this school and the teachers and administrators.

Posted April 19, 2009

Bush Middle School 1

Posted January 23, 2009

Posted January 14, 2009
I specially love this school. There are many great teachers here. They understand you and try to teach you the best they can, even if they have to use some discipline to do that.

Posted July 28, 2008
Bush ms is outstanding.I have enjoyed 6 grade here very much.The teachers are outstanding.

Bush Middle School 1

Posted March 31, 2008
Barbara Bush is an excellent school for students who are very straight laced. If your child is outside that box, then this school will be a nightmare. It has the ability to be a 5 star school for all students, but with it's double standards when it comes to zero tolerance, your child will be set up for failure. When I speak of double standards I mean that the administration is very harsh in discipline for students who fall out line with their rigid rules, but when their faculties are caught and reported of doing the same things, they do not get the same intensity of harsh and unforgiving discipline. Again, judge your child before enrolling them. If your child is very quiet and mild mannered, then this is a wonderful school for them, but if your child is anything but that, please, save your child and yourself the stress.

Bush Middle School
515 Cowboys Parkway, Irving, TX  75063
Last modified Bush Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bush Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top