Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

THEY ARE OK I GUESS BUT NOT REALLY

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

TOO MUCH MY KID HATE IT AND SO DO I.

This school is the WORST school EVER.

1st four days were good according to my child until they have changed his entire schedule with much boring teachers. His new schedule have conflicts in subjects and there was no P.E class in his new assigned sched. His chosen Karate class was removed. He was even marked absent in one of his class because of the confusion of the new assigned classes. The one whom we talked to about the attendance has no compassion at all. She seems like she does not want to be bothered at all. She is rude and does not have a little bit of professionalism. We have been going from state to state bacause of my husbands nature of work, from all schools our kids went l,so far she is the worst ever we have dealt with. Hoping everything will be okay in the near future.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

If problem arise, for example conflicts in schedule, teacher sought for help by students will direct students inappropriate solution by instructing them to go to this class instead of instructing the child to go to the right person to be asked about that matter which resulted of marked absent of the child. There are so much confusion in the new assigned classes/ period that if everything went wrong, the child will pay for it.

I really like this school. My son attended 7th and 8th here and I look forward to my daughter attending next year. I was most pleased by the care and concern demonstrated by the vice principal and teachers.

Barbara Busch Middle Scholl has the best director for a MS. Mr. Warnock has a very communicative system with the students parents kkeping us update in all moment. The school has a lot of activities for the students.

Excellent school with the teachers and curriculums, My son really enjoys to be in the school. Teachers are very supportive.

I love Bush Middle School! Go Broncos! I couldn't have been blessed with a more incredible group of people to get to know. The staff and students are the greatest group of people I've ever had the pleasure to know. I am inspired on a daily basis by the students' creativity and passion for learning. They inspire me to be a better mother at home and a better role model out in the world. Bush Broncos Rock! "Each person must live their life as a model for others." -Rosa Parks-

The bad TEA rating was a goofy clerical error. The low score was not in an academic area...it was in dropouts and because someone failed to code the no-show students correctly. We LOVE this school and the teachers and administrators.

Last modified Bush Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.