Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

1st four days were good according to my child until they have changed his entire schedule with much boring teachers. His new schedule have conflicts in subjects and there was no P.E class in his new assigned sched. His chosen Karate class was removed. He was even marked absent in one of his class because of the confusion of the new assigned classes. The one whom we talked to about the attendance has no compassion at all. She seems like she does not want to be bothered at all. She is rude and does not have a little bit of professionalism. We have been going from state to state bacause of my husbands nature of work, from all schools our kids went l,so far she is the worst ever we have dealt with. Hoping everything will be okay in the near future.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

If problem arise, for example conflicts in schedule, teacher sought for help by students will direct students inappropriate solution by instructing them to go to this class instead of instructing the child to go to the right person to be asked about that matter which resulted of marked absent of the child. There are so much confusion in the new assigned classes/ period that if everything went wrong, the child will pay for it.

I really like this school. My son attended 7th and 8th here and I look forward to my daughter attending next year. I was most pleased by the care and concern demonstrated by the vice principal and teachers.

Barbara Busch Middle Scholl has the best director for a MS. Mr. Warnock has a very communicative system with the students parents kkeping us update in all moment. The school has a lot of activities for the students.

Excellent school with the teachers and curriculums, My son really enjoys to be in the school. Teachers are very supportive.

I love Bush Middle School! Go Broncos! I couldn't have been blessed with a more incredible group of people to get to know. The staff and students are the greatest group of people I've ever had the pleasure to know. I am inspired on a daily basis by the students' creativity and passion for learning. They inspire me to be a better mother at home and a better role model out in the world. Bush Broncos Rock! "Each person must live their life as a model for others." -Rosa Parks-

The bad TEA rating was a goofy clerical error. The low score was not in an academic area...it was in dropouts and because someone failed to code the no-show students correctly. We LOVE this school and the teachers and administrators.

I specially love this school. There are many great teachers here. They understand you and try to teach you the best they can, even if they have to use some discipline to do that.

Bush ms is outstanding.I have enjoyed 6 grade here very much.The teachers are outstanding.

Barbara Bush is an excellent school for students who are very straight laced. If your child is outside that box, then this school will be a nightmare. It has the ability to be a 5 star school for all students, but with it's double standards when it comes to zero tolerance, your child will be set up for failure. When I speak of double standards I mean that the administration is very harsh in discipline for students who fall out line with their rigid rules, but when their faculties are caught and reported of doing the same things, they do not get the same intensity of harsh and unforgiving discipline. Again, judge your child before enrolling them. If your child is very quiet and mild mannered, then this is a wonderful school for them, but if your child is anything but that, please, save your child and yourself the stress.

Last modified Bush Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.