Posted July 21, 2014
Landry Elementary is a school full of caring staff members who work each day to help students achieve their full potential.

Posted July 14, 2011
Tom Landry is a wonderful school. My daughters have since had to change to an "exemplary" school, but we miss Landry. The teachers are incredible. They get so much less support, and they go out of their way to be there for their students. When we had a tragedy in our family, they offered to walk my kids home, they came to visit and even brought us dinner. They encourage their students everyday and keep them on track with the Make Your Day program. Rating a school by a standardized test can only go so far. Go Longhorns!

Landry Elementary School 0

Posted April 12, 2010
Great school my kids started in march at landry teachers and school are great

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted August 25, 2009
my son started from last year as PK, i'm very happy with teachers and principal, after school is fantastic

Posted November 11, 2008

Posted August 24, 2007
Small school. Student to teacher ratio is excellent. All the teachers know my son's name. He is going into 4th grade this year and started in Kindergarten. Too much emphasis on TAKS, but it's probably that way everywhere in the state of Texas. Adjacent City of Irving Cimarron Park offers before and after school care, which is very convenient.

Posted May 08, 2006
I love Landry! The principal and teacher work extremely hard and do an outstanding job at making sure each child does their best. The 'Make Your Day' discipline programs keeps learning on track. I would highly recommend Landry!

Posted January 19, 2006

Posted July 25, 2005
I loved Tom Landry Elementary School. The principal was great. She encouraged and motivated all of her students. My daughter was challenged academically which made her a much stronger student. After I built a home that was an hour away, I decided that the school was so great that I continued to drive her over an hour to school each day just so that she could get all that she could before having to transfer her this year.

Landry Elementary School
265 Red River Trail, Irving, TX  75063
Last modified Landry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Landry Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top