Barton Elementary School 1

Posted April 03, 2012
This area is terrible alltogether! It has really gone downhill in the last 15 years. There is a high number of "undocumented" people here, and the crime is very high. The food in the cafeteria deserves an F rating. All processed food, and absolutely nothing of nutritional value.

Barton Elementary School 0

Posted October 22, 2009
This is a great school but is struggeling with the economy, etc. The teachers there are great but they don't always have the tools they need to do the best they can for the children.

Posted January 28, 2008
I love this school. My child is doing aswesome and I have to thank the wonderful staff and her teacher. My oldest child came to Barton and now she has return as a teacher. This explains how well the school is.

Posted August 04, 2005
I would like to see all student have a recess very day and music and art at least 3 times a week for all student. Last sschool year this was the case.

Posted July 14, 2005

Posted June 20, 2005

Posted May 27, 2005
The pricipal at this school is horrible. Academic programs are rigorus.

Posted March 05, 2005
I would like to see the students attend music and art more than every 7 days. I believe that they are doing a good job by requiring 4 days of PE.

Posted September 03, 2004
- a former student
This school was a good school because I felt like my daugthers really learned well during their time at this school. I really liked Mrs. Pat Benner as principal & I also enjoyed the new principal as well.

Barton Elementary School
2931 Conflans Road, Irving, TX  75061
Last modified Barton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top