Bad
Good

This school is just average for me. I don't feel that the academics here in honors classes are challenging enough. There are very good teachers who care but there are also some that will belittle your children and act as though they are teenagers and not adults themselves. Overall, our experience has been ok. Hopefully Mr. Edwards (the new principal) will make the needed changes (teacher changes) and make this school go from good to awesome! I'm impressed with the counselors, the administrators, and some outstanding teachers such as Mr. McNealey, Ms. Miknavich, and Mrs. Sutton who put their students first. Great job!

this school is very cool but i had to move an i miss it

I love the way the teachers go out of their way to work with the students to bring out their best and are willing to invest their time and energy to bring them to their full potential.

I never liked this school and only went there because I had to. I hated how the classes were so easy I could daydream all day and still pass.

Great School! Mr. Rose is hard, but good and his staff follow his lead. They got my ADD student through it and prepared for High School. I have one more year with them and my 2nd 8th Grader and I wouldn't feel as safe with him any where else!

Last modified Crockett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.