Irving, TX

Posted January 06, 2013
my special needs child always knows hes cared for an d so do i.everyone knows his name and they even sent signed card when we had a death in family.i wish i could be ensured that for my child as he enters middle school next year.he will miss elliott immensely.

Elliott Elementary School 1

Posted November 16, 2012
Not impressed at all with Elliott. I have a second grader there and applied for a transfer but it was not not approved. I am going move out of Irving to get my child in a better school where the teachers care about kids learning. I have 2 older kids that went through Elliott. It use to be a great school but it is awful from the admin staff down. The test scores have really dropped over the years. Think twice before putting you kids there.

Elliott Elementary School 2

Posted July 18, 2006
I have not really been impressed with the teachers.

Posted June 15, 2006
Elliott is a super school. The teachers are hard working and caring. Scores are continuing to improve, especially science. I think the future is really bright for Elliott.

Elliott Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2006
Elliott is a traditional public school with exceptional teachers.

Posted January 10, 2006
The best school ever! Every teacher my son has had and has is great! They really care about your child. The staff works hard to do what is right and makes sure everything is taking care of. His teacher now is wonderful!

Posted August 11, 2005
My children went to Elliott Elementary, and I can not say,enough about the caring, and considerate staff. The teacher's at Elliott, obviously LOVE their job's! I would like to see more opportunities for parental involvement(although there is quite a bit already).I would like to see frequent&DETAILED information going out for advanced Parental notification of school activities.It would better help those parent's who would genuinely love to be involved in and attend various function's. They have AWESOME- G.T. teacher's, but I would like to see 'MORE' program's available for the academic accelleration of student's when it is needed or personally desired by an individual. There is a need for ample availability to test out of,(this is a genuine concern for student's at each,of the grade level's in the district)a course or grade level at 'ANY' given time, 'DURING' the school year,or summer time,as to help advance a student academically,when it is personally desired.

Posted May 01, 2005
Elliott is a fantastic school with caring staff and intense parental involvement. The student population is made up of mostly working middle class students, and discipline/behavioral problems are extremely small. I love this school!

Posted June 22, 2004
I was so pleased with the education my grandchildren received at Elliott. The boys did very well in school with the help and support of the teachers. The teachers, office staff and the administrators at the school are friendly and concerned about the children. The boys got a great start at Elliott. It was a great experience for the children and myself. Thank you for always making us feel welcomed at the school.

Elliott Elementary School
1900 South Story Road, Irving, TX  75060
Last modified Elliott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elliott Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top