Posted November 23, 2014
As a volunteer at the school, I am so impressed at the dedication of the teachers and staff and also how much the students want to learn. It is an excellent learning environment.

Posted October 24, 2014
This school has been nothing but accommodating, supportive and nurturing for my son. He is now in 1st grade and I couldn't love his teacher more. Ms Hunter. What a great teacher. She is caring, supportive and goes the extra mile. The staff are all very friendly and the systems seem very well organized.

Posted November 07, 2013
My children love Farine. The dual language program has been outstanding for my girls. My oldest is now in fifth grade and speaks fluent Spanish and has had no difficulty in other subjects. The administration has been very accomidating with my child's medical condition which causes her to miss days regularly for treatments.

Posted March 11, 2012
I have had children at Farine for 4 years. Both of my sons are in the dual language program. In fact, we moved to Irving because of this opportunity. The administration & staff at Farine have been nothing short of amazing. They are focused on teaching our kids to read, write & think. I was especially impressed when I asked my then 4th grader if he knew when the TAKS test was. He did not, even though it was only 2 weeks away. This told me that they were more focused on teaching my kid than on test scores/strategies, etc. I have always felt welcome and felt like the administration and staff were ready to work together, with me, to address any issues that have come up with my kids. I cannot recommend Farine highly enough. As I've read the reviews on this site, what struck me is how they have improved over the years. This is proof that the administration is working to make things better all the time. Do not hesitate to send your kids here. You won't regret it.

Posted August 18, 2010
I have two daughters, both enrolled in the dual language program. Though there have been struggles, I have found that the administration and teachers have always been willing to work together to find a solution to any problems, with my children's best interest at heart. I would encourage any new parent to start their child in the dual language, it is really providing them with a great gift!!

Farine Elementary School 1

Posted September 16, 2009

Farine Elementary School 1

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted June 12, 2008

Farine Elementary School 0

Posted January 11, 2008
My daughter has attended Farine since 3rd grade. She has always had wonderful teachers until she reached 5th grade. I am so glad this will be her last year there!

Posted September 27, 2007
My daughter is in first grade and her second year in the dual language program. I am thrilled to have her learn a second language (Spanish) at such a young age. She is doing very well. Her teachers have been great working with my daughter as well as communicating with me as a parent. Overall, I have been pleased with her education at Farine.

Farine Elementary School
615 Metker Street, Irving, TX  75062
Last modified Farine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Farine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top