Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

My family loves this school, multiple members of our family have gone to this school and we couldn't be happier. We had an opportunity to go to another school and we decided to stay In this area to be able to go to this school. Two years in a row my 1st grader has had Amazing teachers! She is currently in in a dual language and the GT class and has done very well. I have gotten a lot of feedback and resources from her teachers. We are so proud to be a Farine Falcon!

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

I feel that homework strengthens what a child is learning in class.

We love this school. My child is in third grade and we have been here since kindergarten. We love the teachers, dual language program and loving and caring staff. Farine is our family and we feel that this is a safe learning environment for our child.

Teachers give their all to student learning each day. They come early and stay late to ensure that their students receive the most engaging instruction on a consistent basis.

Curriculum is challenging, teachers are caring, I feel like my daughter is safe. Couldn't ask for more!

Great teachers and staff, never had a problem with anything, always polite and caring .

My daughter loved her teachers and was taught very well. She loves going there. She always had fun.

Farine's teachers and staff are all so very supportive and encouraging to the kids. My son is in first grade and is in his second year of the dual language immersion program. He is six years old and speaks, writes and reads in two languages, with English being his primary language. It is such an impressive program and very well run. He loves being able to learn in two languages and I know he is being set up for future success by being challenged so early in his educational life. I highly recommend Farine to any parent that is looking for a challenging environment for their children to learn in.

As a volunteer at the school, I am so impressed at the dedication of the teachers and staff and also how much the students want to learn. It is an excellent learning environment.

This school has been nothing but accommodating, supportive and nurturing for my son. He is now in 1st grade and I couldn't love his teacher more. Ms Hunter. What a great teacher. She is caring, supportive and goes the extra mile. The staff are all very friendly and the systems seem very well organized.

Last modified Farine Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.