Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teachers give their all to student learning each day. They come early and stay late to ensure that their students receive the most engaging instruction on a consistent basis.

Curriculum is challenging, teachers are caring, I feel like my daughter is safe. Couldn't ask for more!

Great teachers and staff, never had a problem with anything, always polite and caring .

My daughter loved her teachers and was taught very well. She loves going there. She always had fun.

Farine's teachers and staff are all so very supportive and encouraging to the kids. My son is in first grade and is in his second year of the dual language immersion program. He is six years old and speaks, writes and reads in two languages, with English being his primary language. It is such an impressive program and very well run. He loves being able to learn in two languages and I know he is being set up for future success by being challenged so early in his educational life. I highly recommend Farine to any parent that is looking for a challenging environment for their children to learn in.

As a volunteer at the school, I am so impressed at the dedication of the teachers and staff and also how much the students want to learn. It is an excellent learning environment.

This school has been nothing but accommodating, supportive and nurturing for my son. He is now in 1st grade and I couldn't love his teacher more. Ms Hunter. What a great teacher. She is caring, supportive and goes the extra mile. The staff are all very friendly and the systems seem very well organized.

My children love Farine. The dual language program has been outstanding for my girls. My oldest is now in fifth grade and speaks fluent Spanish and has had no difficulty in other subjects. The administration has been very accomidating with my child's medical condition which causes her to miss days regularly for treatments.

They are so awesome here! the teachers are excellent and the duel language program is the bast. Mine will be going into the first grade next year as a GnT, and can already have a conversation with someone in Spanish. Her growth over the past year in reading, spelling, and math has been nothing less than amazing and her teachers, Mrs. Mauzer and Mrs. Isaac are totally awesome! Thank you so much

I have had children at Farine for 4 years. Both of my sons are in the dual language program. In fact, we moved to Irving because of this opportunity. The administration & staff at Farine have been nothing short of amazing. They are focused on teaching our kids to read, write & think. I was especially impressed when I asked my then 4th grader if he knew when the TAKS test was. He did not, even though it was only 2 weeks away. This told me that they were more focused on teaching my kid than on test scores/strategies, etc. I have always felt welcome and felt like the administration and staff were ready to work together, with me, to address any issues that have come up with my kids. I cannot recommend Farine highly enough. As I've read the reviews on this site, what struck me is how they have improved over the years. This is proof that the administration is working to make things better all the time. Do not hesitate to send your kids here. You won't regret it.

Last modified Farine Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.