Posted October 12, 2010
It was where we went and they still have awesome teachers and staff

Posted April 13, 2010
It is where we went as a child and now my daughter and all the staff and teachers are the most caring we have ever seen, they are great at communicating and working with you and btwn the teacher and myself and the counselor they let us know at the first sign of any issues and we keep them informed of anything at home that might affect her and since she is in 1st but more advanced they get her material to keep her interested and she has been accepted to GT for next year, but for now they adjust her studies to her skills and we are so thankful they are that aware and don't just ignore it so for that we praise them as they nurture their students to their full abilities

Posted April 13, 2010
Good Elementary School has a devoted staff that has the student's best interest at heart.

Posted July 25, 2005
History of top performing elementary in the district despite upwards of 80% ecomnomically disadvantaged students. What does this say to me? The teachers are top notch, the school curriculum and after school progrmas are top notch. Parental involvment is average to below average, but again, despite this factor, still a top performing school in the district. Many experienced teachers in each level. Great bi-lingual programs. Incredible Parents association that is a key to the schools success.

Good Elementary School 2

Posted July 22, 2005
I had trouble getting any additional services for my non-spanish speaking child! New teachers were hired and then left on their own with no supervision and allowed to provide less than adequate education for english speaking children.

Posted February 27, 2005
My daughter(age 20) went their, my son who is 8 is now attending, and I have had a sister teach thier for 25 yrs until her retirement and. I have to say that this is an excellent school. My son marks very high in all state test exams and consistently makes straight A's. Nothing like a 1rst grader coming home with a spelling test having words like Massachusettes and getting 100's! Ms Lauderdale is the schools counselor and has been there for over 20 years, she is such an asset to this school, ever ready to help a family or child in need. She has gone out of her way to help my son in the past. The teachers are quick to see potential in every child and feed that potential! The teachers are just awsome! They also have free afterschool programs and free breakfasts in the classroom each morning.

Posted August 12, 2004
We had three children go there some time ago and were very pleased. It is still doing very well apparently; won Blue Ribbon School designation recently. They really work with families.

Good Elementary School
1200 East Union Bower Road, Irving, TX  75061
Last modified Good Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Good Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top