Haley J Elementary School 5

Posted July 25, 2014
We transferred to John Haley because of it's 3 time exemplary rating by TEA. My two children really struggled the first semester because they were behind academically. The teachers were very firm, but consistant. At first, I was not happy, but then realized that the teachers wanted to help my children. I observed the classes during lunch several times a month. I have never seen such patient teachers and staff. I was shocked at some of the behavior they have to handle daily. Both teachers (1st grade and 4th grade) offered free afterschool tutoring and kept in contact weekly via email. By December, both children were on level. My firstgrader came in at a Prek reading level and was on level in December. She actually was advanced by the end of the year. They loved their teachers. The teachers worked hard to make my children feel special and successful. We hope to be approved for a transfer again next year.

Haley J Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2013
This school is horrible. One time my son got bullied, and got a black eye and scars all over him and the teachers said nothing and did nothing. The teachers are so rude. That parking lot and cafeteria is so horrible I can't handle it, you might as well feed my child dirt. I now send my child to Thomas Haley. Best choice I have ever made in my life.

Haley J Elementary School 3

Posted August 13, 2007

Haley J Elementary School 3

Posted March 12, 2006

Haley J Elementary School 4

Posted June 14, 2005
Haley is a good school my 3 children and I have all attended Haley. The principal is great.The teachers the had were very open about everything. The chikdren never complained. The parking area is about really inconvienant it takes forver to get the children its always crowded not much parking.The cafateria can also use some help I went to eat lunch with them on several occasions and the my kids and other students hardly touched the food, its cold and tasteless

Haley J Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2005

Haley J Elementary School 5

Posted April 10, 2004
I love John Haley. The teachers work so hard and care so much about the children that they teach! My child has been there 3 years and I have had a fantastic experience. Their compassion and support with my ADHD child has given me tremendous strength. The teachers always look for new ways to help support me as a parent. Thank you John Haley for all you do for not only my child but for all of the children that come through your doors every day! You're the BEST!!!

Haley J Elementary School 1

Posted March 26, 2004
I think John Haley is a very unwelcoming and un friendly school. I don't get a good feeling when I walk through the door. I'll be glad when my children are in middle school.

Haley J Elementary School
1100 Schulze Drive, Irving, TX  75060
Last modified Haley J Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haley J Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top