Haley T Elementary School 2

Posted January 18, 2014
Very friendly and educated but I must say im very dissapoited in this school. Some Teachers seem like prison guards, although they need to keep a hold because there are alot of miss behaving kids,but there are also alot of innocent ones who get caught in the crossfire! Also a lot of BULLYING gets thrown under the rug because teachers dont want to deal with the Ghetto parents! There should be zero tollorance for BULLYING!!

Haley T Elementary School 2

Posted April 09, 2013
The cafeter a custodian Clean the tables of the caf with the dirty broom that he uses to sweep the floor and the ladies that are monitoring tables shout all the time to the children, I do not recommend this school

Posted February 19, 2012
I love Thomas Haley it is such a welcoming school the princpal is great the teachers are amazing espically Mr. Rockett and Ms. Phillips. I would reccomend this school to any one.

Posted July 11, 2007
I am a teacher here at Thomas Haley. I have no doubt this is where I am supposed to be. I absolutely feel supported by both the administration and parents. The principals at T. Haley are so caring. They truly love their jobs and helping children in any way they can. Their doors are always open to teachers and parents when they are needed. The parents of Thomas Haley students are very special. I have had nothing but supportive parents who I can call to brag about their children or express concern. They seem to appreciate the parent/teacher contact. These last few years have been a time of growth for our school. The PTA has grown tremendously, parents are getting more involved, and our TAKS scores have risen each year! I look forward to seeing what else happens at T.Haley. Go Horned Frogs!

Haley T Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
This is my child's first year attending and coming from the school district that she previously attending this is a great school. She enjoys each day. I am pleasantly surprised at the involvement of the staff. It feels good in knowing my child is actually learning something instead being 'babysat'.

Posted September 02, 2006
Every morning upon entering the school, you will find the principal standing in the hallway giving each student a High-five as they pass by. Teachers are very friendly and I have always found that they communicate concerns and progress often. My child has been attending T. Haley for 4 years and every year is better than the previous. Extra help is always available when it comes to academic progress. My child has come to enjoy school. I credit this to the way this school is run and the heart of the teachers and administrators.

Posted August 03, 2006
My child is entering 1st grade in the fall and I have to say we are very pleased with Thomas Haley so far. The principal is wonderful...very visible and accessible, knows many students by name and teachers seem happy with him and all the administrators. Although I have limited experience, parental involvement seems okay considering that many families that attend this school might be low to moderate income and jobs may keep them from being more involved. Music and art are alive and well at the school and that is very refreshing and all kids attend PE. Teachers and administrators expect high levels of discipline and from what we've seen they've been successful at implementing strict but fair discipline. Can't comment much on academics since my son is only in 1st grade, but gifted & talented program seems to be well implemented.

Posted June 14, 2005

Haley T Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2005

Posted April 01, 2005

Haley T Elementary School
3601 Cheyenne Street, Irving, TX  75062
Last modified Haley T Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haley T Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top