Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I think the education is ok, but the discipline aspect is a bit over the top for children I witnessed a teacher correct students for not speaking when she passed them in the hall. Ive whitnessed children be verbally corrected for placing hands to their sides instead of placing them behind their backs. My child was punished for pouring milk in his applesauce. It seems that for any thing done wrong it is made a big deal of & sometimes be a bit excessive. At the end of the day, they are children & not perfect little creatures, but then again, who is...currently looking to move my child.

My oldest child went from K to 5th here and I loved the staff. Now my oldest son is in 2nd grade here and I still love the staff. The principal (Mr. Z) is very dedicated to the students and the staff. He is such a awesome leader. Thank you T. Haley staff family.

I am pleased with Thomas Haley. My three kids have attended and the staff is amazing. I have volunteered many times and felt welcomed every time. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They are wonderful, very interested in their students

staffs are great and teachers too. Big love to Thomas Haley.

Thomas Haley puts education first. Everyone's top priority will always be the children. This is an excellent school where the staff feels like family. I highly recommend this school to everyone!

I actually do an in-district transfer to this school because they have a Dual Language program. My 3 English language children have learned Spanish and are taught in both English and Spanish. The staff is professional and they definitely show a concern for the children. I believe this is the best Elementary School in Irving. I recommend this school to anyone.

My grandsons attended Thomas Haley for 2 years and they grew tremendously while there. It provided my oldest with the opportunity to grow socially as well. He was a member of student council, robotics, honor choir, as well as the Destination Imagination Team. I would give Thomas Haley a 5 star rating and would recommend it if you want to give your child a well rounded education

An outstanding school that is molding students into future leaders! Thomas Haley has multiple programs in place to show students how they can be leaders and impact their environment.

Very friendly and educated but I must say im very dissapoited in this school. Some Teachers seem like prison guards, although they need to keep a hold because there are alot of miss behaving kids,but there are also alot of innocent ones who get caught in the crossfire! Also a lot of BULLYING gets thrown under the rug because teachers dont want to deal with the Ghetto parents! There should be zero tollorance for BULLYING!!

Last modified Haley T Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.