Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)

As a parent I love that teachers at Schulze make me feel welcome at the school. As a concerned parent I enjoy being allowed in the classroom to help as needed as well as see how my kids are doing in class. I also love how Schulze keeps parents informed. They do an amazing job at informing parents of all school events.

I really love how Schulze ALWAYS put the students first. The staff always make sure of the well being, safety and educational needs of the students are met.

I really like the teachers at Schulze. The teachers make the school very inviting. Teachers are always available when I have a concern

Schulze Elementary has many great opportunities for Parent Involvement. They have a great Parent Center.

We began the school year late here, having had our first home in this neighborhood and subsequently moving our 1st grader (in GT) from Davis to Schulze. We were not sure what to expect, but it has been an amazing experience to see our daughter grow exponentially through the curriculum Ms. Fisher has introduced to her class. They are a mix of both 1st and 2nd Graders, and I must say it has proven to yield great results!

Last modified Schulze Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.