Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

I WANT TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO ME A VERY RESPONSIBLE SCHOOL AND HELPING AND ESPECIALLY SECURITY WHO HAVE TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN "THANK YOU EVERY BODY"

the best school ever because is very comfortable for my kids and the teaches very helping. the new principal is so nice with the parents an students ;) :) ;)

thank you miss de la Sierra (principal) for being so accessible and make us feel welcome at school.

es una escuela con un centro de padres excelente!!!

We love having the ESL classes in the Parent Center at Keyes. It is a great experience for our parents. Thank you!

I love Paul Keyes Elementary because The school has wonderful programs for the community of parents.

i not give more because we need to improve ourselves every day both students and teachers

I really like the programs they have for children and for parents who need motivation. I am a volunteer and attend english classes and pac program. The teachers are good teachers whith our children.

this is an excellent school and have great parent programs like for example the ESL class I love its.

Because I have good teacher for my son end I can took classes and learn English,the people are very helping.

Last modified Keyes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.