School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

I am the Principal at Lively Elementary. This is an amazing school. We have the best teachers and parents. The programs offered at Lively are set to meet the needs of all learners. This past year Lively earned a distinction as a top school in student academic progress. Lively also has very supportive involved business partners. Please feel free to contact the school and we can provide a tour at your convenience.
November 07, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

I am a teacher at Lively and this will be my 2nd year here and I am pleased to say that the tone and environment of the school is family oriented and positive.

The teachers really care about their students. it is a caring community with a very positive atmosphere.

I am a teacher at Lively elementary and I feel blessed! The students are actively involved in learning in all areas. Fine Arts dept. supports the homeroom goals and PE makes learning fun. We have many extra activities and programs for our students. One of my favorite was Trunk or Treat along with Literacy Night. We have holiday programs and even a talent show. The students at Lively love to learn.

I have been teaching at Lively for 6 years, and I love this school. The staff work together as a family to ensure that the needs of our students are met on a daily basis. While we are definitely academically focused, we also work hard to ensure that our students' social/emotional needs are also met. We work as a team to make sure our school is a safe and secure environment for our students to promote the love of learning. #WeAreLively

I am a teacher here at Lively, and let me tell you it is a joy to come to work everyday!! I love my co-workers and their support. I love the kids and parents that we serve. We have the best parent volunteers and make a great environment for all.

Amazing family oriented environment and great support system toward students from faculty and staff.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted November 07, 2016

Great school for the kids they have a great personal . staff its always smiling and helpful.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

staff its always helping kids with needs .

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

love my sons teacher she is great with all the class.

Last modified Lively Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.