Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

I have enjoyed working at Houston. I love the focus on student academics!

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Sam Houston has amazing SPED team that works with all struggling students.

Great teachers and great students and the workplace atmosphere is great with the diversity

The teachers show up excited to see their students everyday and go above and beyond to make sure ALL their students are successful academic learners

Sam Houston is a great school because the teachers truly care about the students and their success.

I feel that the teachers at this school actually care about my kid. I get phone calls when there are issues and each of my kid's teachers has some form of contact that lets me keep up with what my child is doing beyond just looking at their grades.

Houston is a diversified campus that has a staff that can meet the needs of all their students.

I have worked at Houston Middle School for 12 years and I wouldn't work anyplace else. I love the diversity of the students more than anything else. They represent many different countries and regions and add depth to the educational experience.

I'm a 8th grader that attended Houston middle since I was in 6th. This is the best school I've been too! Sadly I had to transfer to DeZavala middle in December and its horrible! I really do miss Sam Houston and I reccomend it to everyone!

My daughter is in 7th grade and I'm withdrawing her and homeschooling her because of bullies. I also homeschooled her part of her 6th grade year because of bullies. It's out of control and the teachers do nothing about it.

Last modified Houston Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.