Bad
Good

This post is in response to a post on Nov. 13, 2005. I was teaching at Townley during this time period and the parent's comment about many teachers having left the school mid year, and many more looking for another school is absolutely incorrect. We have never lost more than one teacher mid year, and that was due to her family move because her husband was transferred. This person must be talking about another school. I assure you that I have never witnessed anything like what she is referring to concerning children and discipline.

My child has taken several of the enrichment courses that have been offered at Townley for the past several years. I am so pleased with the quality of the teachers and the courses. We all know that music creates pathways in the brain and the chance to learn Spanish can only enrich her future career. The Love and Logic series is wonderful. Our counselors always go the extra mile. Every employee from the cafeteria, office staff, coaches, nurses, and library staff show their dedication. Thanks to the wonderful leadership of our principal and the Townley teachers. You always supply what our children need,; respect, responsibility and readiness!

My child went to this school from 2-4 grade and I love this school and he enjoyed this school as well. We sure did hate that he could not stay his 5th grade year. He is at a school that is not so great. I enjoyed Mr. V and Mr. Sevier they communicate with the parents as well as the teachers.This school offers alot more extra curricular activities the school my child is at now does not offer anything. I recommend this school to anyone who is thinking of sending there child here.

I will have 3 kids at Townley this yr. 5th, 3rd, and Kinder. My oldest has been at Townley since Kinder. We have had a great experiance at this school. I think Mr. V is great with the kids! And he is always willing to take the time to listen to my concerns. Very professional! Mr. Sevier has also done a great job, and we are looking forward to working with him again this yr.

Last modified Townley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.