Barbara Cardwell Career Preparator 1

Posted October 29, 2008

Barbara Cardwell Career Preparator 5

Posted July 30, 2007
I am raising my granddaughter now. She has come from a background of jumping from one school to another and some home schooling;. I was concerned when I received custody of her. When I enrolled her in school she tested out at two grades below where she should have been. I placed her in a middle school here in Irving, and she did great. They then transferred her to Union Bower Alternative School for the program that helps her learn two grades at once so she can play catch up and be with students her own age and social level. She excelled here, and carried all A's the whole school year (and one B). She got involved in the after school programs, and brought home many of her projects. She volunteered for the schools carnivals and fund raisers.

Barbara Cardwell Career Preparator
101 East Union Bower Road, Irving, TX  75061
Last modified Barbara Cardwell Career Preparator is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barbara Cardwell Career Preparator Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top