Posted December 23, 2013
I went to this school from kinder all the way to 5 th and I loved it so much !

Posted August 22, 2013
Gilbert is one of the best, having grown up and attended Irving schools I had my daughter in the one I went to, but alas it is not the same and after a time was necessary to transfer her, Gilbert welcome her with open arms and the environment was like night and day, not to say didn't still have moments, but the way they deal with the students is so different and really encourages them to do their best and so many more options of things to participate in as well, considering the demographics being almost the same it is amazing the difference and for that I am so grateful as once again have a child eager to get up and get there and then don't want to come home... Now that is a good school to me! No not Good......GREAT!!!

Gilbert F M Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2013
I really like the teachers at my son's school. He is in the special education department and his teacher and paraprofessionals treat him kindly and he seems to have learned alot since going there. The cafeteria food isn't too great but I can always send lunch instead.

Posted October 26, 2009
I love this school. It is the best, the teachers are the best and I love the fact that the principal speaks Spanish. It is awesome, the staff gets involed and they are crazy and wacky just as the parents are.

Posted August 18, 2009
The staff, teachers and principal is wonderful! My daughter was blessed to have Ms Chambers for a Kindergartden teach last year. She is a jewel and really rocks!! She made learning fun with family projects and activities. It was a great year! What a difference you made, Thanks!

Posted March 27, 2009

Gilbert F M Elementary School 3

Posted March 08, 2005

Posted December 02, 2004
I have found the greatest teacher ever at Gilbert! Her name is Ruby Laney. She is one of the first grade teachers there. Wow! she is truely an inspiration to All children who have been so lucky to be taught by her. This is her last year and I wish she could go longer because she has made a difference in every child she has taught. Ask any student, to us she is the best!

Posted November 29, 2004
Let me start by off by stating that this school rocks! The teachers are so involved with the students and parents. They offer different programs for the children to get involved with and were always there to if you had any questions or concerns. I am saddened that we had to move districts, I wish that I could bring all the teachers with me. Keep up the good work everyone!

Posted March 01, 2004

Gilbert F M Elementary School
1501 East Pioneer Drive, Irving, TX  75061
Last modified Gilbert F M Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gilbert F M Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top