PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

The boys who beat up my son were never reprimanded. The school brushed it under the rug.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

The principal only cares about cash income, all other issues and concerns are brushed off.

My first grade was severely bullied and the school hid it. He was kicked, punched, pinned down and choked, it went on for weeks. We thought the bruises were from sports, but he finally confessed what had been going on. We confronted the school who admitted what had happened to a much smaller degree and claimed it wasn't a big deal. My son started acting out, having night terrors and fits. The school called children services who basically laughed at the school's claim that we'd caused harm and suggested we press charges. What kind of Catholic school treats people like this? You know who you are and what you did. Horrible place full of people who only care about making money off your children.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I came to St. Luke's since Pre-K 3 ! It was the best school ever, I NEVER left. At SLCS each child gets specific attention. Most classes are very small like 8-15 kids in each grade. During Pre-School and Elementary St. Luke teaches their students the most Valuables, how to love Jesus, generosity, how to respect etc. St. Luke taught me so much valuable lessons, they taught me about my Morals and Values. The teachers are so friendly and they soon begin to grow as family! Middle school year was my favorite they take the students on retreats to find themselves and grow in a tighter bond with their classmates. I loved this school! And once I have my own kids I'm definitely choosing St. Luke's to shape and build them into fine adults!

We just moved here from Canada and my daughter has totally adjusted to St.Luke. Mrs Hairston is awesome and has made us feel totally welcomed.

I love St. Luke's School because my granddaughter loves it so much. That is what it is all about. If you can make a child love school then you are a success. I am an advocate for Catholic education and feel that St. Luke's is doing a terrific job. Congratulations to the teachers and faculty and to the parents who were wise enough to send their children to St. Luke's Catholic School.

My daughter loves her school, and I love it too! All of the teachers and administrators seem proud to be a part of the school. This is my daughter's third year at St. Luke's, and we are very satisfied with her intellectual, social and spiritual growth. St. Luke Catholic School is the best value in private schools in Irving!

Very family oriented, compassionate,caring teacher and very individual in their approach to teaching to the learning needs of the students. The kids learn at an early years proper conduct and obedience. The love and respect for others are instill in them.

Warm, family atmosphere with an amazing faculty! Students are truly nurtured.

Last modified St Luke Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8