PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 10, 2015
I came to St. Luke's since Pre-K 3 ! It was the best school ever, I NEVER left. At SLCS each child gets specific attention. Most classes are very small like 8-15 kids in each grade. During Pre-School and Elementary St. Luke teaches their students the most Valuables, how to love Jesus, generosity, how to respect etc. St. Luke taught me so much valuable lessons, they taught me about my Morals and Values. The teachers are so friendly and they soon begin to grow as family! Middle school year was my favorite they take the students on retreats to find themselves and grow in a tighter bond with their classmates. I loved this school! And once I have my own kids I'm definitely choosing St. Luke's to shape and build them into fine adults!

Posted September 18, 2009
We just moved here from Canada and my daughter has totally adjusted to St.Luke. Mrs Hairston is awesome and has made us feel totally welcomed.

Posted September 17, 2009
I love St. Luke's School because my granddaughter loves it so much. That is what it is all about. If you can make a child love school then you are a success. I am an advocate for Catholic education and feel that St. Luke's is doing a terrific job. Congratulations to the teachers and faculty and to the parents who were wise enough to send their children to St. Luke's Catholic School.

Posted September 16, 2009
My daughter loves her school, and I love it too! All of the teachers and administrators seem proud to be a part of the school. This is my daughter's third year at St. Luke's, and we are very satisfied with her intellectual, social and spiritual growth. St. Luke Catholic School is the best value in private schools in Irving!

Posted September 04, 2007
Very family oriented, compassionate,caring teacher and very individual in their approach to teaching to the learning needs of the students. The kids learn at an early years proper conduct and obedience. The love and respect for others are instill in them.

Posted August 16, 2007
Warm, family atmosphere with an amazing faculty! Students are truly nurtured.

St Luke Catholic School 4

Posted August 09, 2005
Great school, firm leadership. Great Catholic values.

St Luke Catholic School 4

Posted November 06, 2004
Living in Coppell, I was looking for a catholic school for my daughter and now my son to attend. When St. Luke School was referred to me, I toured the school and found it to be the perfect place for my family to get their education. Although the school is small, the education is grand. Everyone knows everyone and the faculty and staff are exemplary. I know my children will get the education, both academic and religious, that they deserve.

1023 Schulze Drive, Irving, TX  75060
Last modified St Luke Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8