Irving, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted February 08, 2014
This school is amazing! As a professional educator I wanted the best for my son that I adopted from Russia. I found the best at Wesleyan Academe! Everyone who works at Wesleyan is loving and strives for excellence. The kindergarten teacher is amazing. My son comes home everyday ready to go back to school. His teacher has taught him about the world and how to read and write. He loves chapel, music and Spanish. He quotes his teacher all the time telling about what he has learned. It is exciting to see him so excited about learning. I am so thankful for Wesleyan Academe and everyone who works to make it the best school. I wish I could give this school a million stars!

Posted February 12, 2011
This school is wonderful. I have 3 children enrolled there, which is certainly not cheap, but well worth it. The staff is truly caring and interested in each and every one of the children as well as their families. I feel like I have mothering eyes watching over my kids when I am not, which is very comforting to a parent. There is a strong parental presence as well. GREAT parents! My only suggestion would be to integrate Christian values into the curriculum. The school is multi-cultural but it IS a Christian school and I do believe they could integrate Christianity even more.

Posted December 03, 2010
Awesome school! I am the parent of a current Pre-K student. We picked Wesleyan Academe for the reason that they have very caring teachers and administrators who are tuned in to the needs of the children and parents on a individual basis. The curriculum, the school set up, and the teacher's attitude gives me as a parent the confidence that my child is in great hands. My child is not only acquiring great learning skills, but social skills in a structured yet fluid environment. If you want your child to flourish as a confident individual who learns to make wise and responsible choices early on than this is the school for you!

Posted December 03, 2010
I am a parent of 2 year old student and absolutely love this school. Even in the younger class rooms they are very christian based and have a structured, yet fun, environment for the children to learn, play, and make friends. My son has made some great friends here! The student-teacher ratio is excellent for all grades and the teachers make it easy for the students to enjoy learning! Excellent school! I've never had any problems or complaints :)

Wesleyan Academe 1

Posted November 17, 2010
If you want a Christian school with core values, this is not the school for you. If your child does not get along with the teacher, they will kick him out with no recourse, yet allow family students to stay no matter how bad they are. They do not teach any Christian values in the classroom, only so called chapel which is well above any child's level. They have pagan holiday celebrations and rituals as well. This was just a few of the reasons my child found a better school with more Christian-based teachings. There were many more, but not for this forum.

Wesleyan Academe 0

Posted August 28, 2008
It is a great Christian School. Children are allowed to pray and have devotions. Its teacher-student ratio is excellent and it offers excellent Pre and After-School Care. It offers bi-lingual education from pre-school to fifth grade. Students are introduced to computers from pre-school and throughout. Caring staff.

Posted July 16, 2008
This school is wonderful. Great early and after care program. The teachers are wonderful and the children have a lot of character. My children love it and the youngest, the introvert, became outgoing and fun. This school is awesome. Small size offering large amounts of opportunity to grow and learn.

Posted May 05, 2008
My daughter was 21/2 when she went to this school.I really like Miss Belinda,she is very loving and caring for every child.My daughter never cried to go school as she had good time thethth

Posted September 04, 2007
This is my sons second year here and I am very pleased. He is progressing at a nice pace and loves it. The teachers are wonderful and there is a very close knit family feel to the school. I will say this, if you are looking for a very strict school with super high academics for K-2 this is not the school for you. They let every child develop at his or her own pace for K-2 and then it really picks up academically and in structure for 3rd grade. My son went on at least 10 or more field trips and had other special events. The price is very reasonable and what you get is priceless.

Posted December 19, 2005