Bad
Good

Our daughters are attending this school for the third year. The teachers are outstanding, we get quick response for our questions through email. Principal is energetic and she takes time looking into details of each kid. Kids are occupied with daily homework, monthly project and they love the Gym at school. Our both daughters excited to go to this school every day.

Great teachers, friendly staff and very pro-active Principal. Very satisfied with the quality of teaching. Please keep up the good work.

We are very satisfied with the school. Our son has been attending this school for the past two years. However when he joined it was ranked 8 out of 10 and now it has gone to 7 out of 10. This definitely concerns us parents and we are in constant doubt of whether to move to another school district with exemplary rating. The only major improvement we would like to see is more home-work for children in the 1st -2nd grades as they should have the accountability towards school and fall in the habit of doing homework.

My daughter is attending this school from past two years and she loves it.the new principal is very helpful and cheerful lady .staff is very helpful.teachers have lot of energy and are very good with kids and no doubt my daughter has been learning alot.

My kids goes this school for last 6 years and they are doing well. My daughet is going to middle school this year.

My daughter is attending this school from past 3 years and she loves it and so do we. Excellent Teachers and staff. Kids have wide range of activities to participate like Math Club, Music club, competitions and so on.

this is my daughter's first year (KG) at freeman elementary. my daughter has learned so much for this year and I am proud the way she catch-up with school environment and studies. teachers are very good in dealing with kids and the phone and email communications from school to parents are awesome. I am a happy parent for the year 2010-2011.

My Son (special needs)goes for communications class and we love the school mainly for the great teacher and teacher aids he has .

my son started it at 5thgrade and he loves it he wishes it had middle school too !!!

My son has been in this schoo for 5years since the school opened, I saw this new school is growing up to an excellent school after new princeple Mr. Peterson came. My son love it. The math club is wonderful too.

Last modified Freeman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.