Bad
Good

Enrolling at Winfree's Lewisville campus was the best decision I've ever made. This school was my saving grace. The teachers and staff are all so supportive and helpful, and they truly care about your education. You receive as much one-on-one help as you need, and for me, it was 1000x better than any regular high school I've been to in so many ways. I'm so grateful for all the staff that helped push me to graduate this year, and thanks to them, I now have a diploma I thought I'd never receive. Thank you, Winfree, you're the best!!

My school is Winfree Academy Charter School. This will be my first year trying it out. From the orientation, I talked to the teachers and they are just willing to move you and get you out of high school with a High School Diploma. One thing I love is that you can graduate ahead of time and with a High School Diploma not a GED.

Winfree Academy cares for the students that they serve. The students receive one-on-one attention giving them more of an individualized education. Winfree Academy Lewsiville even has teachers who stay after school to offer free math tutoring. These teachers do not get paid to do this! They see a need and work to meet that need. Winfree helps students that need to get caught up on credits that they are behind on or to graduate early. The opportunity is there for anyone who wishes to take advantage of it. If a traditional high school is not meeting your needs, you should check out Winfree Academy!

I recently graduated from Winfree Academy in Lewisville. I can honestly say that I would not have graduated without the help of the teachers and staff at Winfree. Unlike my previous schools, the teachers at Winfree care about student success and would not give up on me even through times where I had given up on myself. Thank You Winfree!

Winfree has hel[ed thousands of students graduate. The staff and the atmosphere is truly amazing.

My daughter, Colleen started attended Winfree in late spring of 2009. Colleen is Type 1 Diabetic which has caused her to be absent alot, keeping up with her academics, and then dealing with server depression. Winfree was an answer to our prayers! Being able to work on assignments in her time has helped her stress level. Colleen and I were invited to attend the Winfree summer conferance. A big thanks to Winfree's staff for their dedication, knowledge and support. Winfree is equipped to teach each student with different styles of learning which has helped my daughter tremendously. I look forward to meeting other parents while voluntreeing at Winfree!

I love winfree!!! It is the best school I could've ever attended and I love my teachers!!! :):):) I hope to graduate this coming December of 2009

Winfree Academy is Helping me out SO MUCH! The hours are great because it Flexes with my Job and the teachers are excelient! If I have any problems with what I'm working on I can ask for assistance and someone will be there to help me step by step! I'm proud of my school I'll be attending there another year in hopes of graduating! Things that I like about winfree are that event though when rules get strict I Can still have fun and know that I'm working at my own pace and I'm Willing to Get out of highschool on my own time!

I thought this school would be great you know only have to be there for 4 hours a day but i was wrong this school is hard the teachers dont know anymore than i do. How am i supposed to graduate if the teachers dont help me understand what im trying to learn

I love winfree it enabled me to graduate a full year early! The teachers are friendly and want you to succeed and do well. The 4 hour school day allowed me to work and save money for college. I now attend UNT on a partial scholorship and couldnt have done it without winfree and my teachers encouragement. :]

Last modified Winfree Academy Charter School (Le is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12