Winfree Academy Charter School (Ir 1

Posted May 05, 2013
As a former teacher, I can vouch that they are more interested in numbers than education. Notice how many comments here are from employees of Winfree. Please reconsider if you are thinking of sending your child here.

Posted April 30, 2012
Winfree Irving has been here for many years upholding the standards of achieving a high school diploma. Students come from near and far to excel in a new setting and many are successful of reaching their goals that may have been delayed due to personal issues (i.e. becoming a parent, full-time employment, illness, accelerated graduation, etc).

Winfree Academy Charter School (Ir 4

Posted August 10, 2011
I went to MacArthur High School and started having a lot of personal problems that made traditional high school next to impossible. I switched to Winfree hoping to relieve some of the stress and I can honestly say it was the best thing I could've done for myself. I haven't seen such genuine care from a teacher at any other school. The staff is helpful and friendly. The students are fairly diligent. The hours are flexible in order to help students who work or are parents. Winfree tries to make sure that a diploma is out of no one's reach.

Posted November 06, 2010
If you want to graduate with your Texas High School Diploma and be part of something great, click on the link and find the WInfree closest to you! http://ww2.winfreeacademy.com/

Posted November 06, 2010
This is a brilliant school, my son was able to catch up quickly. He decided to stay at Winfree and graduate. I wish more schools were like this one, the school leadership is outstanding and I was really impressed with the teaching staff. If you are looking for an alternative to the hustle and bustle of a large ISD high school, give WInfree a go, you will not be disappointed.

Posted November 06, 2010
I attended Irving High and didn't do that well. I had some friends attend WInfree and they said good things, so I gave it a try. I wish I could have started high school at WInfree. The teachers actually care and the Principal was a good guy, helped me out alot. I've been happy at Winfree and I would tell anyone to go there.

Posted November 05, 2010
This school is wonderful! The teachers really do care and the Principal is very easy to work with and is very good. I fully recommend this school to anyone, this school probably saved my son's academic life!!!

Posted November 01, 2010
The school is a wonderful place for those students that are wanting to finish school at a faster pace and for those students that are slightly different. Excellent caring teachers and a great principal at the helm.

Winfree Academy Charter School (Ir 4

Posted November 01, 2010
Winfree Academy allows students to learn in the style that best fits their individual learning style. There is a flexible schedule that can fit any student need. Winfree takes away all excuses and makes it difficult for a student not to be successful.

Posted November 01, 2010
The Winfree Academy Charter School District is way ahead of the curve! For students who have not been successful in a traditional school setting, this format is a godsend! Self-paced curriculum allows work to be completed in a more timely manner, and the constant presence of instructors insures all the help needed is there.

Winfree Academy Charter School (Ir
6221 Riverside Drive, Irving, TX  75039
(972) 251-2010
Last modified Winfree Academy Charter School (Ir is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winfree Academy Charter School (Ir Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top