Stafford Elementary School 5

Posted January 16, 2009
I m picky about the schools my children attend, but I see a lot of good things going on at Stafford. My child is progressing appropriately and enjoys school, which is something I consider important for creating a love of learning. Stafford works with anti-bullying programs and academic incentives, communication with parents is adequate, and homework is balanced. Overall, I m very pleased with the positive and nurturing environment they work to create for our children.

Stafford Elementary School 5

Posted July 25, 2008

Stafford Elementary School
300 College Street, Italy, TX  76651
Last modified Stafford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stafford Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top