Posted August 18, 2009
The christain school was a fantastic fit for my grandson. The classes were smaller and the teachers had more time to spend w/each student. My grandson went from 1st-6th and got a very good christain education to help prepare him for the future. The only draw back i saw was the lack of com0uters but would not hesitake recommended the christain school to anybody. The principal, teachers, and entire staff are well qualified.

Jacksonville Christian School 0

Posted August 10, 2009
I feel we are very fortunate to have this wonderful school to send our 2 children to! The teachers are caring, Mrs. Beall is an excellent principal, and the education is top notch. Our kids get to learn from the best curriculum in a Christian environment. We are going into our fourth year with JCS and I can say that we have had nothing but great experinces! I read the previous reviews and it was said that it was 'old and dusty'...who cares? The facilities are more than adiquate and I would rather have great teachers and the needed supplies that a 1st class building. The school's priorities are in the right place!

Jacksonville Christian School 0

Posted July 20, 2008
I think we are blessed to be able to send our Grandaughter to JCS she has really excelled and had a wonderful teacher I hope we will be able to send all our grandchildren to this school we are looking foward to another great year

Posted July 23, 2007
JCS is a wonderful school. I love it. Its facilities may be old and dusty, but it is all they can afford. It is a non-profit school. There is no bullying or anything of that sort. This is my second year there. I'm going into 6th grade. There are plenty of hands-on activities, and you will learn a lot. As a matter of fact, they are above public school in academics because when i took the entry test, there were things i didn't even know! The headmaster is very friendly and is always encouraging and helpful. Same with everyone else, even the students. You have many field trips. All are fun. I love this school and will not leave until I go in 9th grade.

Posted June 10, 2007

Jacksonville Christian School 1

Posted April 24, 2007
- a former student
Jacksonville Christian School is not a very good school. To make this short and simple, i'll give you a little idea what its like. Facilities are horrible, everything is old and dusty, bad place. Sports are no good, randomly picked coaches, no one learns anything or gets better at the sport. Finally, when I was signing up for the school, they told my parents I would be ahead of public school in all my classes, after I left, I was far behind, I failed the first sixe weeks trying to catch up on what I had missed. JCS is not a good place to send your child, they would be better off in public school, trust me. Thank you for reading this, I hope you make the right decision for you and your child.

Posted April 12, 2005
- a former student

Jacksonville Christian School
Po Box 869, Jacksonville, TX  75766
Last modified Jacksonville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Jacksonville Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top