Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I love this school! I'm so excited to have my childrn attend Elder!!!

Amount of homework: Neutral

I know there's not enough time to go through everything during the day. But after all day at school the kids shouldn't have so much to do after school. It's frustrating for them and exhausting

Our administration and teachers care so much about our children. They go above and beyond and wish there's more we can do to make it smoother on them!!

The administration and teachers care deeply about each student receiving the best education.

This administration isn't well equipped to handle students with special needs. They are too strict and the students suffer immensely because of this. My child attended this school for several years and it really put them off of school and learning. They were constantly punished for things out of their control, for things they needed help with. The administration never listened to our needs. They were rude and insensitive. We moved into another district and the difference has been night and day. My child is happy and their grades have improved greatly. I only wish we could've moved sooner, for the sake of my child.

This is the 3rd year my kids have been going to school here and I love everything about it. The teachers are all wonderful, everyone of them know all the kids and I honestly feel they treat them as one of their own. And the administrative staff couldn't be better! Reading the few negative comments I was shocked, but I then realized it was from the prior principal/administration. I'm am very happy with the education and treatment my kids are receiving at Elder Elem.

I was shocked to read the awfull tings posted on here about Elder....but when I realized it was in '07 that they were submitted I understood. My children have been going to this awesome school since '08-'09 school year and LOVE IT!!!! I have never seen my children so excited about their school until they came to Elder. The teachers are magnificent and the environment overall is awesome. They have learned a lot and I can see them getting better and better in every subject. I'm thankful we moved here and will not move my chilren out of this school. Thank you Elder staff for all your hard work and dedication to our children!!!

We have been at this school for many years now, and finally the changes have been made that will make this a much better place for our kids! The two administration problems that were holding it back are gone now. We can hold our district superintendent accountable for this. Thank you so much Mr. Dane, you did a great deed! It is a new dawn for elder elementary school, and we can't wait to see it soar! The Babbitt family

I could not be happier with the 2006-2007 school year. The overall staff at this school is amazing. My son's first grade teacher should have won an award. She went above what is in her job describtion. She cares about every child, spends time with every child, and works with every child that enters her classroom. He was also involved in music, art, running club, copmuter lab, and really excelled in his reading. I could not be happier with the new reorganziation of the Parent Group to Kids First. They made me feel very welcome, and answered every question I had this year. Thank you to all of the Kids First Board Members! We had yet another very happy and successful year at this school and can't wait to have both my children attend next year!

I completely agree with the negative comments about A.G. Elder Elementary. I am a former educator from Elder; the key word being former! It was a very negative environment overall. If you have a GT student (or special ed), look to other districts. One will not find what they are looking for at Elder!

Last modified A G Elder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.