Bad
Good

I love this school! First of all they are an exemplery campus, the staff is awesome and the campus is very clean and organized!

We love Plum Creek. In the past year we made the decision to move my son from a nearby school district. My child was shuffled in a new school that was not organized and the office staff was terrible. Thankfully we moved to Joshua's Plum Creek. We love everything about this school. My son is now making A's and loves going to school everyday. We especially want to thank Mrs. Hughes for all her help. JLS, a parent

I have three children in Plum Creek; accross the board, each of them has received the best possible attention, workload and individualized track. We receive quick and helpful updates from the teachers, instant access to grades, and feel that the small town feel has offered our kids the best. I highly recommend Plum Creek for it's small class size, enthusiastic teachers and administration, ahead-of-the-game expansion and dedication to each student.

I think that overall the Joshua schools are great, and I like the smalltown atmosphere, we came from FT Worth area 9 years ago to get away from the city school problems, I have absolutely no regrets in raising my kids here,SOJ Rocks!

Last modified Plum Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.