Joshua, TX

Posted November 05, 2009
I love this school! First of all they are an exemplery campus, the staff is awesome and the campus is very clean and organized!

Plum Creek Elementary School 0

Posted April 18, 2009
We love Plum Creek. In the past year we made the decision to move my son from a nearby school district. My child was shuffled in a new school that was not organized and the office staff was terrible. Thankfully we moved to Joshua's Plum Creek. We love everything about this school. My son is now making A's and loves going to school everyday. We especially want to thank Mrs. Hughes for all her help. JLS, a parent

Posted April 01, 2009
I have three children in Plum Creek; accross the board, each of them has received the best possible attention, workload and individualized track. We receive quick and helpful updates from the teachers, instant access to grades, and feel that the small town feel has offered our kids the best. I highly recommend Plum Creek for it's small class size, enthusiastic teachers and administration, ahead-of-the-game expansion and dedication to each student.

Posted March 25, 2008

Plum Creek Elementary School 4

Posted October 30, 2006
I think that overall the Joshua schools are great, and I like the smalltown atmosphere, we came from FT Worth area 9 years ago to get away from the city school problems, I have absolutely no regrets in raising my kids here,SOJ Rocks!

Plum Creek Elementary School 4

Posted May 12, 2005
Academic programs are geared toward state exams. This is prevelant in all Texas PUblic Schools. Music program is excellent, art is fill in subject. Sports are stressed highly and are somewhat political. There is a PTA organization that coordinates some activities within the school. Also, volunteering on the part of parent is encouraged. Overall a decent school system for your child to attend. Only drawback is that it is really smalltown.

Plum Creek Elementary School 3

Posted April 20, 2005
- a former student

Plum Creek Elementary School
500 Plum Street, Joshua, TX  76058
Last modified Plum Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plum Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top