Posted November 09, 2014
I think Clara love has the best staff around. We have been attending Clara love for 5 years and it has never been anything but excellent.

Posted February 01, 2011
When the teachers and staff care, the students learn. Clara Love is a wonderful example of what happens when parents can communicate their concerns and ambitions and find a way to work with the staff to help their children achieve at their highest levels. From gifted to academically challenged, the resources, curriculum and teacher creativity abound to help each child do their best. We are blessed to live in Harriet Creek and have our kids at Clara Love.

Posted August 16, 2010
Great school! Very involved with the parent/child interaction. Great communication. You would expect a new school to have issues the first year, but this has been wonderful. Its so nice to know that the school is deticated to the neighborhood in which you live.

Posted February 19, 2010
Let me just say that Clara Love has been wonderful for my child. The teachers care. My son has Mrs. Degnan and Mrs. Wallace and they are such wonderful teachers that have done so much to make my child feel like he is a great reader, scientist, and writer. This is the first year that math has not completely driven him to tears when doing homework, and his reading has improved 100%, He jumps out of bed telling me that he needs to hurry up and get to school. I feel blessed that he is in this environment.

Posted February 19, 2010

Clara Love Elementary School 0

Posted January 04, 2010
Clara Love has been a great school. They are doing an amazing job of staying organized and keeping the kids focused. The kids get more One on One time now that we aren't all crowded into Hatfield. Our Teachers are doing an excellent job working together to address the needs of the students and working with the parents to achieve success!

Posted November 18, 2009
Clara Love Elementary rocks! We have an amazing staff of teachers, great kids and super parental support. I am so happy to be teaching at a place that values kids so much and helps them to dare to dream to be the best that they can be. At Clara Love Elementary, we are blazing new trails and the journey begins with US!

Posted October 24, 2009
This new school is called Clara Love Elementary. My children were attending Hatfield Elementary before. We thought that this school wouldn't even be close to the exciting and warm atmosphere of Hatfield. We were very wrong. Clara Love is awsome!

Clara Love Elementary School
16301 Elementary Dr, Justin, TX  76247
Last modified Clara Love Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clara Love Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top