Posted November 27, 2011
This is our 2nd year at JES as we moved from out of state - The teachers have been exceptional and you can tell really love what they do - they have been extremely accessible to us and very easy to communicate with. Our child really likes the school and all of the teachers as well - we'll miss them as we move on to 6th grade next year and can only hope we'll be just as happy with middle-school *yikes! Very happy to have got to know JES

Posted March 07, 2011
This is our first year at Justin Elem. My daughter is in Mrs. Phillips first grade class. My child has learned so much already this year. I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. I have volunteered at the school and have met some of the staff. They have all been very welcoming and seem excited about their school and their students. Mrs. Coleman, the librarian is great. She has "Read to Bunny" story time once a week for children who are not yet in school. My son loves it. I have also talked with the principal. She really seems to love all the children as her own and enjoys talking to parents and having them involved. She always wears a smile. I have enjoyed our time at Justin Elem and so have my children.

Justin Elementary School 0

Posted March 13, 2010
This school has very hard working teachers and staff. The staff has a lot of pressure on them to become exemplary and is unable to allow kids to be kids. As an outsider the dedication of staff is apparent. It starts being greeted in the morning all the way to picking up in the afternoon, teachers are involved.

Justin Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
best teachers and students

Justin Elementary School 1

Posted September 03, 2009

Justin Elementary School 3

Posted August 12, 2009
Needs more uplifting motivation when entering the school. Principal is very cold and fake. Teachers walk around like there about to get in trouble. My kindergarten daughter loved her teacher and she was very good to her. She could have pushed her more in her accademics though.

Justin Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2008
My grand daughter is in kindergarten. She transferred over after the first six weeks. She has adjusted to the new school very easily. Her teacher has helped make her feel welcome and comfortable. At kindergarten level, that is what is most important. Very pleased!

Justin Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2008
I would love to see a new principals.I feel the one we have has really made it to hard for parents to get involved and help in the classroom.It is very cold around the principal.

Posted August 07, 2005

Posted May 11, 2005

Justin Elementary School
425 Boss Range Road, Justin, TX  76247
Last modified Justin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Justin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top