Justin, TX
Students enrolled: 2,666

Posted May 03, 2013
Northwest has definitely made a difference in the past year, a remarkable one. I am nothing but proud to call myself a Texan. So glad Mr. Childress was able to take the position as the principal of our school. We have become a true family, and along with that we have hard working and dedicated teachers. Our scores are amazing and everyone strives to do the best they can. ALL IN FOR LIFE!

Northwest High School 4

Posted May 07, 2012
Mrs. Brenner is very professional and no-nonsense. These are great qualities for a high school principal.

Posted July 11, 2011
Northwest High School has a fantastic band program. The STEM academy offers an outstanding learning environment for the students. The parent involvement makes the school even better. I am very pleased with the school.

Posted April 22, 2010

Posted February 22, 2010
I am a senior at Northwest High School. If there is one thing I can honestly say about the four years i have been there is that its an amazing school. I have never had a problem with drugs or fights at this school. It may be huge and have a lot of people but the teachers and staff are amazing, and make you feel you are an individule and not just a number. I have struggled a lot the past two years and was told i wasnt going to graduate, but thanks to the teachers and administrators i will be graduating in 3 months. Northwest is the best :)

Posted November 19, 2009
Okay so i came from Saginaw, not one of the best schools just to be nice. I started attending Northwest my sophomore year and noticed a bigh change in my vocabulary and much more. My junior year i was weak in history and science and was scared for the taks. But my history teacher was amazing and they have an awesome program. My physics teacher was so strict and i hated him at first but he taught me so much in the long run. (props to TUBBS!) Anyways, there are great people there and so many different kinds. We have fun events that a lot of other schools don't get to experience. Allthough i had to go back to Saginaw for personal reasons, i am smarter than most people here now and care so much more about my grades. THANKS NORTHWEST!! You have definitely made an impact on my life!

Posted November 15, 2009
I graduated from Northwest, and I absolutely loved it. I came from a high school that was miserable, I was never happy there. Then I transfered to Northwest, and let me tell you it is the best place you could possibly put your teen in school. Teachers care for us individually, they make sure that you keep your grades in check with mandatory tutorials with a grade below 75, they enforce rules such as IDs and hall passes, and they also understand that we are students... not inmates.. Northwest High School is a great place. Even 'Senioritis' can't make me dislike it.

Posted November 06, 2009

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted April 16, 2009
Each of my four children have gone to Northwest. I dont believe the teachers keep a parent informed. I also dont think the teachers care to much about 'teaching'.

Northwest High School
2301 Texan Drive, Justin, TX  76247
Last modified Northwest High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwest High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top