Bad
Good

Students here are endowed with a sense of hard work. When something doesn't exist, they make it exist. Also, they have a very comprehensive student government. -student

Pike has transformed in the last few years. I've seen great staff with limited communication change to be excellent and caring staff and teachers who communicate and partner with families to create student success. Principal Jones has opened the school so all families feel welcome and there are ample opportunities to get involved and support all the students. High honors in academics (pre-AP classes), extra curricular activities, fine arts and athletics. Very proud to have Pike Panthers!

THIS SCHOOL SUCKS!!! Please do not take your child here they will be around bad influences and the teachers pick favorites, even the principle does. I have been going to this school for 2 years now!!! Trust me I'm a student.

This school's staff in my opinion is horrible, most of the people that work here need to reevaluate their jobs. My child doesnt like this school at all.

Gene Pike Middle Scholl is an exceptional school, because the faculty really concentrates on the development of the children. The technology that is used for learning tools will prepare the children for the future.

MY DAUGTHER first year and I seen so many extracurricular activities,like Band teachers Ms. Sloan and Mr. Hughes ARE SO DEDICATED AND LET ME TELL YOU WE HAVE TO START TO TEACH OUR KIDS TO RESPECT TEACHERS AND SCHOOL RULES CAUSE theres a lot of kids are lack of good manners and cause parents dont reenforce respect. we have to go very often to see what our kids really doing and will see reality TEACHERS are ROCK'S there the best . I highly recomend this school way better than others.schools to: Ms. Garza,ms. Layson thanks also for you effort to help kids with attitude

I went here most of my 6th grade year and then moved to another school in Nevada. People should give this school more credit. The challenge me more than any teacher here does (some just look at my homework to see if it's complete, not accurate). In the school I am in now 1) we do not have laptops like Pike does and 2) I am learning things I learned in 6th grade. I saw no bullying to any child at this school and I was always challenged. If you are lucky enough to go to this school, take it as an advantage.

No school is perfect, BUT this one is near it. The principals are efficient, fair and involved with the students. Mr. Blankenship is really outstanding. Athletics, music, other EC programs are progressive and successful. Academic ratings show this is the TOP middle school in the district. Facilities are better than average. Values in this district are basic and conservative. We are here by choice!

This school has teachers that really do not care about kids. They do not challenge the students to think critically. Students are behind when they get to the high school compared to students from Medlin.

I think that PIke is just an okay school. Some os the teachers are a little harsh and tend to sometimes get the wrong first impression. However...Mrs. Day and Mrs. J. Johnson rock! Teachers like them know how to make learning a positive, fun experience and know how to use time wisely to give us less homework.

Last modified Gene Pike Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.