Posted February 04, 2014
AWESOME!!!! All three of my children went to NCE. Great teachers, environment, administration. We moved to this neighborhood so that we would be zoned to this elementary school.

Posted September 28, 2013
I am absolutely impressed with every aspect of this school. The teachers and staff go a long way every day to bring out the very best in all of their students, not just academically, but socially, as well. Like many other families, we did our research and moved to Katy for the excellent schools, and I knew my kids would receive a high quality education regardless of which campus they attended. But, I never expected to find a public school in any district where the teachers and staff would care so much and do so much to make sure my children are successful and self-confident. When they get on the bus every morning, I don't feel like I'm sending them out into a cold, harsh world. Another parent commented that NCE is a wonderful place for children to grow up and learn. I wholeheartedly agree and could not be more thrilled for my kids that they are happy to go to school each day and they're happy when they get home. I highly recommend NCE to any family looking at schools in Katy. You will love it.

Posted August 22, 2013
This school is so impressive, we feel like we truly won the lottery in having stumbled upon it. The campus is so small, it has the atmosphere and tight knot feeling of community you may have thought only existed in a private school environment. As an Ivy League educated physician and parent, I am more then impressed with the education my daughter is receiving and am equally impressed by the Gifted and Talented program at this campus as well. My children enjoy classes in Art and Music and they have a 5th grade Aeropace program as well. There is a high level of parent involvement and everyone looks out for one another and one another's children. We have attended musicals and special events and you can tell how much each and every teacher lives working at th school. They are happy and the kids are happy. It honestly seems too goo to be true. We will be very sad once our kids leave NCE. It has been an absolutely wonderful experience. Many of these parents move on I MPJH. So we hope this is a good sign of what we can expect from that CPUs.

Posted February 01, 2013
Very pleased with this neighborhood school. The staff that cares about the children and want to see the kids succeed. The parent involvement, along side with the teachers goes hand and hand at this school, the teaches seem to go out of their way to help with the students. I can't say enough about how good this school is. I am proud to say that my child goes to NCE!!!!

Posted December 20, 2012
Great Great school . No complaints .. my son has been attending this school for the past 2 years. The front office, teachers are SO Nice. cant praise them enough for all that they do. The communication is very good and a very nice PTA. I am very happy with it.

Posted August 17, 2011
What a wonderful school for our kids! Great familes, staff and students. We love this school! Our kids have done very well here. The staff and PTA are very organized. Great Leadership at NCE! Family Oriented and friendly. Our children love their school and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Proud to be a part of this Family!!

Posted May 16, 2010
If I could give more than 5 starsI would I love this school my daugther is in kinder and we love it the kinder teachers take time with the kids we look foward to next year at the best elem school in katy NCE

Nottingham Country Elementary School 3

Posted April 08, 2010
As a parent of 3 who moved to katy from Round Rock near Austin, we have been disappointed with this school. The front office staff is generally rude. We have had problems with the teachers and the administration has not been helpful in the situations. Their grading policies are highly subjective to the teacher's whims and we have been given no answers to examples of actual grades based on work. Our child is GT and that has been the one saving grace. His GT teacher is incredible. Overall, this school's staff thinks they are better than they are. I would keep looking if we were moving again.

Posted July 06, 2009

Posted March 11, 2009
My daughter attended Nottingham Country last year, it is absolutely the best school ! The teachers are caring professionals and the office staff was always courteous. It is truly a wonderful and nurturing environment. I miss it!

Nottingham Country Elementary School
20500 Kingsland Boulevard, Katy, TX  77450
Last modified Nottingham Country Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nottingham Country Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top