Katy, TX
Students enrolled: 1,209

Posted April 28, 2014
I go to crjh and I like all of my teachers they are nice and very helpful.People always say bad things about cinco but I went to another school in katy last year and it was terrible. Cinco has great test scores and the principals are great .

Posted February 28, 2014
Cinco Ranch Junior has been excellent for our child. Advanced classes are plentiful, extra stuff such as clubs and athletics are well run. For parents convenience the high school is next to this junior high so the same mode of attendance whether walking, riding bike, bus or dropped off by parents is very convenient for all seven years. Some junior highs in district are spread out and less convenient.

Cinco Ranch J High School 1

Posted December 09, 2013
I don't really like this school the school is to small and the hallways are crowded every push each other thats why I want my son to go to wcjh that school is bigger and prettier also has nieces teacher and staff

Posted October 31, 2013
I went to CRJH it was amazing loved the teachers and they way that they worked with the kids.They did thier best to make the student understand the meterials.

Cinco Ranch J High School 4

Posted May 29, 2013
Cinco is poor compared to Seven Lakes. But it's pretty good because in KatyISD, we like to waste money and get new technology for students and fire teachers because we have no money left to fund stuff. Some teachers are great and some are just plain annoying. I can't wait for summer to come and to just get out of here! Quality of education is okay. High district scores, tons of homework, and we care more about grades than the actual quality of learning, which I think is dumb.

Posted February 28, 2010
I love this school, the quality of education is amazing and the teachers couldn't be better. We have moved all around the country and this is our favorite school! They have amazing fine arts programs and extracariculars. GO CRJH COYOTES!

Cinco Ranch J High School 4

Posted October 18, 2009
The teachers are kind of mean. And there is alot of trouble go to woodcreek junior high!!

Posted October 07, 2009
Coming from CA, this is great school with much higher education value then we were used to. Clean and welcoming. Great school and area!

Cinco Ranch J High School 3

Posted January 30, 2009

Cinco Ranch J High School 0

Posted December 13, 2008
I go to this school and am in Cinco Symphony. It is a combination of Band & Orchestra. We are going to Chicago to perform at the Midwest Clinic as the only junior high full orchestra in the nation!The band program is amazing!

Cinco Ranch J High School
23420 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX  77494
Last modified Cinco Ranch J High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cinco Ranch J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top