Kaufman, TX

Phillips Elementary School 5

Posted June 24, 2008
I think Phillips Elementary School does a wonderful job of teaching our children. My son had Mrs. Chappell and she with the help of Mrs. Solomon helped him to gain more confidence and bring his reading grade up 20 points within one year on TAKS. I love the staff and I think they do what they love, teaching our children. Teachers are a blessing from God.

Phillips Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2008
This school has some outstanding teachers. They are very creative and compassionate when trying to reach a wide variety of children. I have never felt like my child was just another statistic.

Phillips Elementary School
1501 Royal Drive, Kaufman, TX  75142
Last modified Phillips Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phillips Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top