Posted August 27, 2014
This school is a gem for the community of Kaufman. Academics that go above and beyond to prepare students for the next level. Kids that attend here consistently head straight to the top of their classes when they enter junior high and high school. My own kids continue to thrive here academically, emotionally, and physically - sitting under teachers, faculty, and administrators who care deeply for each child and strive to know how to relate to them well. The small class sizes are a huge plus. Each student gets excellent attention and personalized education. My son's reading skills were developed in what felt like a matter of days within starting kindergarten here! I highly recommend you start your kids here early because the K4 and K5 classes are superb! And I can honestly say I've never met a more caring and compassionate group of teachers. Their concern for the students, both inside the classroom and out, is a blessing. It is clear that KCS is committed to developing young boys and girls into well-educated, caring men and women. Thanks KCS! (Oh, and I'm always amazed at how affordable it is for this type of preparatory education!!!)

Posted August 26, 2014
We love Kaufman Christian School! The teachers love the children and they are taught biblical truths. KCS has an amazing community and family involvement! I encourage other families to check it out. The curriculum is amazing too!

Posted August 26, 2014
My children attended KCS from K4-6th grade and received an excellent, Biblical based education that prepared them for entry into public junior high and high school. The teachers know and care about ALL of the students, even those not in their class. Parent/family involvement is highly encouraged and there are many opportunities for this. I highly recommend KCS to anyone looking for quality, Christian education.

Posted August 26, 2014
We love KCS! Our children have attended this school since K4 and our our son just started his 6th grade year. The teachers are AMAZING and pour themselves into the lives of the children. The students get a fantastic academic background with a biblical base. You couldn't ask for a better place to start your child's education.

Posted May 04, 2014
Pulled my kid out of this school, they only care about money and getting as much out of year each year as they can. Lots of ADHD kids that teachers can't teach but don't care cause the school is getting $$. Last place I'd enroll my kid. Dirty, unkept school with an administration who won't communicate with you but will try and talk down to you. I wish I was warned.

Posted March 06, 2014
I recently discoverd that many of the teachers here aren't qualified to teach. I have to agree with the other posters that the school is all about making money. They tell you that it cost x amount per year but then you get told half way through the year you have to contribute to their tuition fund and they want each family to pay in at least $500 and believe me if you don't or can't your child will be unfavored for it. Oh and the good roles and starring acts in the plays that the school perform will go to children of staff or church members. Sad really when the public school is just as good, if not better. And I have to say that the music progrm ISN'T fantastic. If your kid is in the lesson and needs the bathroom they will be told they can't go and have to wait, They will be given pink slips for itching, wiggling or yawning. My kids HATED music because of the teacher that was "teaching" it.

Posted February 14, 2014
My children went here for several years, and got an excellent education. Not only that, but the teachers really care about the kids, and it's nice because everyone knows everyone else. Even though we weren't part of the church, we were still accepted just like everyone else. This was definitely my kids' favorite school, and if we were still in Texas, they would still be going there. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a solid Christian education. Oh, and the music program is fantastic!

Posted November 29, 2013
I gave one star cause I wouldn't let me give none. Your kid will do well if you go to church here, if you don't - your kid is there just to make up the $$. And if you have a problem don't bother speaking to anyone about it, THEY DON'T CARE.

Posted September 03, 2013
Don't waste your money. Many many students have been bullied at this school and the school does nothing whatsoever about it. If you are a church member connected to the school you will be fine. If you're not then forget it, waste of time and money. Also, when you notify the school your children won't be coming back you will be ignored by teachers and the administration, this has happened to MANY parents and I'm sick and tired of this school taking money from parents and yet when the parent has a concern they are treated like the devil. Awful school and public school is way ahead of curriculum anyway.

Posted June 08, 2011
KCS is a wonderful school. The teachers are exceptional. I believe K-4 you cannot get a better education. The students are constantly encouraged and the teachers know all of their names K-6. The Music program is very high quality and the level of music theory learned is amazing. I highly recommend this school.

Kaufman Christian School
401 North Shannon Street, Kaufman, TX  75142
Last modified Kaufman Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Kaufman Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top