PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)

My daughter has attended KCS for ten years. As a single parent -- KCS has been a God send. The teachers and staff are truly doing the work of God. There is no way that I could have raised such a wonderful daughter without the guidance and help from the teachers and staff.

This was my daughters first year and it was great for her and for us.

The best thing about KCS is that God is the center of their teaching. There are many different personalities in this school from the faculty on down to the students and that is the case any where you go. All of the teachers at KCS love the Lord and they care about their students. No school is perfect, but I am giving them 5 stars because the most important thing for me when it comes to my kids education is that God is the center of it. I am very grateful for KCS and I love the teachers there. I would highly recommend it to Christ following families that want a safe environment for their kids to learn about the love of God and to be treated as His special children.

Great teachers and staff! Always willing to go above and beyond for the kids. Wonderful education program.

Wonderful environment with caring teachers. The Christian based curriculum is excellent. Best choice for a top notch education in Kaufman.

Our kids moved from the local public school system to this private Christian school 2 years ago and have transformed into the children God meant them to be. their confidence, character, and self-discipline have improved tremendously. The teachers and staff are wonderful!! We love our KCS Family!!!

This school has been such a blessing to our family!! There are so many great things: small campus, small class size, teachers & staff who LOVE the Lord and their students, amazing parental involvement, fantastic teacher-parent communication, together with ACSI activities and NASP archery! The secondary program has structured flexibility that allows our son to take dual credit classes at TVCC and leave for work 2 days a week while still having more than enough time to complete his high school classes. For 20+ years, KCS has been a light in Kaufman County - and we are blessed to have been a part of it for the last 9 years!

Grand daughter has been enrolled in KCS for her third year. Great teachers and great school.

It is a wonderful feeling when you know your child is receiving an excellent education with teachers who love the Lord! So thankful that my child has the opportunity to learn in such a loving environment. I could not be happier with the quality of education that KCS provides. I love this school!!!!

Kaufman Christian school make sure that every child has the tools they need to learn. I love the parents and faculty. It feels like home.

Last modified Kaufman Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12