Public charter
Kaufman, TX

Posted October 11, 2012
This is a great school with wonderful teachers, and staff. I have two children who go to this school, and they love it. My children are learning, and they don t have to worry about being bullied. It s a school that s not overcrowded with rude teachers and staff. If you re a trouble maker and looking for a school with allot of drama, then this is not a school for you. Its a very welcoming school that I would recommend to anyone in the area.

Legacy High School 1

Posted March 05, 2011
As a former student, this place is a frekin joke, dont send ur kid there if you want them to learn anything!!!!!

Posted September 08, 2009

Legacy High School 0

Posted March 20, 2009
Not very appropriate and doesnt help the children and the staff are unfriendly.

Legacy High School 0

Posted February 26, 2009
I graduated, valedictorian, from Legacy High School in 2006 at the age of 16. I now have a good job and am continuing my education. The principal and staff take a special interest in each student. They specialize degree plans for each indiviual's needs, and follow through the support past their graduation date. My teachers and principal, Mike Anderson, helped me find financial aid, apply for scholarships, apply for colleges even gave me gas money when I couldn't make it home from school! They are truly amazing people with good intent and drive to make it all happen. I was in a position where I had to support myself and graduate as soon as possible. They managed a way for me to be able to work and go to school and at the same time graduate as soon as possible and retain the knowledge from my studies. Thank you Legacy.

Legacy High School 3

Posted March 17, 2008
I've just completed reading the comments about Legacy High School. I can understand and appreciate some of the comments, especially the ones made a few years back. Legacy has come a long way since those days, thanks to the wonderful superintendent which is in place. He has made some wonderful strides in the school. I think you will now see the teachers do stay and there are extra-curricular activities for the students, such as the Health, Science Club, Writing club and boys' basketball. Because the school is small, Legacy can offer alot of the one-on-one many children need to succeed.

Posted August 03, 2007
Legacy is unconventional. They have no more discipline issues than our local ISD. Like most all schools there are the good and the bad seeds but at least with Legacy's smaller population, the the principal and staff can recognize each student as an individual and not just a number, so that when challenges do arise they can be addressed with a sense of understanding. We have really liked this about Legacy!

Posted August 02, 2007
Legacy is a wonderful school! It meets the needs of students who are unable to find their way in traditional schools.

Posted May 21, 2007
This is a great school and has come a long way since I first put my son there. Thanks to all the teachers and staff at Legacy. Glad to have my son graduating on time.You all are greatly appreciated.

Legacy High School 1

Posted November 25, 2005
The school is very underfunded and little to no understanding on the 'principal's' part.

Legacy High School
603 South Madison Street, Kaufman, TX  75142
Last modified Legacy High School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legacy High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top