9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 08, 2013
I am alumni. I went to this school for all 4 years of high school. IT is a wonderful school. The leadership and involvement of the teachers and staff is excellent and has grown more and more as I continued to go there. Each year was an improvement on the last. They are always willing to help out and make sure the students understand what they need to learn. The elective programs are fun and diverse. The after-school activities and trips are educational and amazing. Sports are diverse and well-coached, the field trips bring students closer together and also educate them. I learned so much, academically and just about life in general from this school. The teachers are the best. They are all genuinely invested in your learning, and have a very good sense of humor. Class was an enjoyment as well as educational. I will send my kids here.

Posted August 20, 2010
CTA is a good school with some great students and families. The varied interests of the student body are reached through developed programs in music, art, athletics, AP course in English, dual credit course in history, and leadership roles. Greatest of all is the opportunity for faith based activities such as mission trips, leading out in church programs and chapels, and visits to nursing homes and other such events. I would also recommend this school because there is much diversity in economic background, cultural habits, and race.

Posted August 07, 2009
I am a mother of four girls, three of which have graduated CTA, and the youngest is going to be a sophmore this year. My husband and I have been very pleased with the results of sending our children there. It has not only enriched their lives by being in a christian learning environment, but also ours. The teachers have always been very helpful in answering any questions we might have had and have always tried to make sure that their students have help on any problems they might be having, whether academic or spiritual. I have been very pleased with CTA.

Posted August 07, 2009
I am a CTA alumni. I attended all four years and graduated with honors. I loved it! The staff, the trips, the student bonding, and expecially the christian atmoshpere. It helps keep students close to God in the most critical times of their teenage years and helps them have a positive self attitutde about themselves, their peers, and life in general. I am so blessed to have been apart of such a great school.

Posted July 26, 2009
i attend CTA and the teachers really put an effort to help with everything. the ambiance is great too. Amazing mission trips and sport trips also!!!

Posted September 06, 2007
Great Extracurricular activities, very structured basketball program

Chisholm Trail Academy 1

Posted November 25, 2006
I really don't like my school, its really run down.... but the teachers are ok, except Mrs Ortiz! Mr Furr is so great I had him as a algebra teacher he's so funny! I really like him as a principle. He disciplines but doesn't kill you...lol

Posted March 21, 2006
I was a student there for four years and it was the best school I ever attended! I went from school to school when I was younger, but cta became my home! Love you Mr. Jones!

Posted January 09, 2006
I loved CTA when I was enrolled there. The teachers are great always willing to help a student bring up their grades. Extracurricular activities are great with gymnastics, baseball, basketball, and volleyball.

Chisholm Trail Academy 2

Posted July 31, 2005
I think that this school should have better acedemics and start focusing more on the students and their needs. This school has way too many trips so, the students don t learn as much as they need too.

Po Box 717, Keene, TX  76059
Last modified Chisholm Trail Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12