Country Place Montessori 1

Posted June 14, 2010
This school does NOT appear on the state's Childcare Licensing list in ANY capacity. No inspections, no reports, nothing.

Posted November 12, 2009
A Country Place Montessori is amazing! My children can't wait to get to school everyday. I'm so glad I found Ms. Pam and her school! I think some of these other reviews reflect a lack of understanding for the Montessori Method.

Posted November 12, 2009
I had my 2 daughters there and was quite pleased. They gave me advice about the kids. The director is honest and helpfull.the staff could not have been better. Now in England

Posted November 11, 2009
My child is renrolled and after attending several other daycares we are quite happy. All of his needs are met and he is learning. The staff and director are honest and respectful of everyone.

Posted September 10, 2009
I have had all my children enrolled at this school for as long as their age would allow. They have all placed above their grade level when enrolled at public school. My children have a great outlook about school and love learning. This school has teachers and a Director that tells parents the truth about their child's needs in the child's best interest. Great school and great teachers.

Country Place Montessori 2

Posted August 03, 2008
School does not provide information regarding what expectations a parent should have from his/her child as a result of their curriculum, which is not provided to parents. I've seen children younger than my own who attend daycare programs and seem to have better academic and social skills than my child. This school is not affiliated with any Montessori organization in the U.S. and seems to have challenges consistently meeting the minimum standards according to state childcare licensing regulations. (Do your homework - it's all on the state's website.) I agree with others' comments regarding the director, organization, and administration. While the director is very personable, she seems to interpret state regulations beyond what is written in order to forward an agenda.

Country Place Montessori 2

Posted December 04, 2006
Pros: Level of academic teaching seems very high as is apparent with my children's development. Cons: There is little to no organized administration, the place is always messy and disorganized, no consistency of schedules, calendar, fees and after school/holiday care. There is a high teacher/administrative personnel turnover, very little communication (all forms) to parents, even of teacher changes.

Country Place Montessori 3

Posted September 20, 2006
Although teachers are ok - director does not conduct business professionally. Often gossips about parents and children to third parties.

Posted April 18, 2006
Country Place Montessori offers a caring environment where children learn using traditional Montessorial methods. Children learn and can excell at their own pace. Social skills are fostered using techniques which encourage treating peers with respect and learning self control. Even preschool age children are exposed to math, reading, writing, geography, science and art. This is an outstanding school! Parents are encouraged to be involved in their childs education and social skills.

Country Place Montessori