Posted June 29, 2014
Last 3 of our 5 children attended here till 8th. Great consistent leadership, solid academics, learning center and orthodox Catholicism. Pope Francis would be proud!

St Elizabeth Ann Seton School 4

Posted August 30, 2013
This is our fourth year at SEAS. We have a daughter in the fourth grade and a son in the second grade. We have been very pleased with the academic quality as well as the faith formation. The teachers hold the kids accountable, and most parents seem to do so as well. The principal shows professionalism.

Posted August 25, 2013
We are sooooo happy that we chose SEAS for our child. The teachers are skilled not only at teaching core subjects, but at understanding that each child is different. Last year my son's teacher was exceptional in understanding where he was emotionally. And, because I was around the school doing some volunteer work, I saw how the kids viewed all the teachers (very positively). I especially like that parents can be as involved as they want to be. Some parents aren't able to volunteer, others are. Some parents like to go eat lunch with their kids, some kids don't need that. Some parents go to Wednesday mass with the kids, some don't. Some parents have more disposable income and are able to donate for special events, others don't. And after the horrible school shootings over the last few years, the school responded quickly by making sure the kids knew what to do in an emergency, and by installing additional security. I like the teachers, I like the other parents, I like the church, and best of all, my child is happy, is learning a LOT, and feels secure.

St Elizabeth Ann Seton School 3

Posted June 22, 2013
We were a SEAS family through and through. School, PArish and many volunteer hours spent there. Now that we have changed to another private school I am not as certain as I was that it was a family run school. We loved it but it was more my own involvement not the actual teaching other than religion. I am very dissappointed that no sooner do I say we are changing schools for possibly 1-2 yrs that I now feel banned from my own church. Then feeling of family is false unless you make it happen yourself. If you don't have a "regular child" the Learning Lab is insuffiecient . The focaus of the school is being Catholi not the ABC's and 123's. You know what that falls to me and the school we are moving to has some of the most polite children I have ever encountered. After all the hours I spent volunteering and money I spent I expected more. I thought the church would still be my home I may be wrong. I truly hope not.

Posted October 21, 2012
This school has changed our lives for the better. Our son has never had a positive school experience and this is a first! The teachers at this school are knowledgable and patient. The Principal understands the staff very well and placed our child with the perfect teacher. There is constant communication and my child's progress is posted on RenWeb every single day. I am completely aware of what is going on in the school and there are so many after school activities available. The facility itself is new and up to date with state of the art teaching tools. I'm also pleased with the security at this school. I recommend it highly to anyone interested in a solid education in a positive environment.

Posted September 08, 2011
Great academics, strong religious foundation. Teachers are committed to providing a good education while still keeping Christ at the center. School announced firm plans for a gym to come, PLUS a high school nearby!

St Elizabeth Ann Seton School 4

Posted August 29, 2011
My son absolutely loved SEAS! When we moved to another state and he began attending an independent private school , he said "I'm going to miss Religion the most". They are fulfilling their mission in raising godly children. Academics are solid, but I knew of some students who had learning issues whose parents felt the teachers were not available to help their child succeed. A well-run school with committed parent core.

Posted June 23, 2011
If you are looking for an excellent school, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton is it. We love the school and have been very happy here. Wonderful teachers and staff, good kids and outstanding environment.

St Elizabeth Ann Seton School 3

Posted November 19, 2010
This school is not for everyone...it is overly structured. No gym, no suitable cafeteria, weak fine arts and sports programs, underpaid teachers (which contributes to an extremely high teacher turnover rate). Awesome in religion and parental involvement, but not enough to justify the tuition. Just as many behavioral problems as public school!

Posted August 07, 2010
If you are searching for a real catholic school then look no further. My husband and I searched all of the schools in the Ft. Worth Diocese and we finally chose St. Elizabeth. I enrolled 3 children and now after 6 six years I can confidently tell you that our choice was right on. I could go on and on about the great staff, church, and curriculum but the most important thing I can tell you is that my children LOVE this school!!!!

St Elizabeth Ann Seton School
2016 Willis Lane, Keller, TX  76248
Last modified St Elizabeth Ann Seton School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Elizabeth Ann Seton School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top