Trinity Springs Middle School 2

Posted October 15, 2013
I find that the administration at the school is for a better lack poor. They have a new principal, yet I find nothing good about her. She doesn't answer emails, or return phone calls. When my son had problem with Bullies, they made it out that he should just buck up and deal with it. Hmmm, I wonder if the National Anti-Bully Campaign would agree with this.

Trinity Springs Middle School 2

Posted April 14, 2013
My son experienced a lot of bullying at Trinity Springs--we asked for a meeting with the 'principal and our request was ignored. Discipline management is poor. For the most part, I was pleased with the teachers here, and it is worth noting that they were all good to respond to e-mail promptly. It's a shame that their teaching couldn't be more effective--with the large class sizes and an administration that fails to assign effective consequences to children for bad behavior, the environment is hardly conducive to learning. My son has been much happier at a private school this year.

Posted December 23, 2009
I love this school. I lern so much everydy and the teachers are very fun and teach everything i need help with.

Posted May 21, 2009
Both of my children attend this school. My husband and I have experienced great communication and follow thru with the teachers, administration and staff at Trinity. Our children are learning and enjoy their classes and teachers.

Posted April 09, 2009
This is a GREAT school and i have only been going for two weeks. The teachers and staff are amazing! My worst subject was science, but it came up as soon as i got put in Mrs.McDanials class! The Teachers are AMAZING!

Posted November 01, 2008
I love this school! We have amazing teachers and good students!

Posted October 01, 2008
Great School, New building and the teachers are wonderful. They communicate VERY well and keep me informed. My son is loving school and is doing better than he ever has before!

Trinity Springs Middle School 0

Posted September 10, 2008
Great School! Mrs. Troudt is a great addition to the staff! We love her! The teachers and principal are wonderful.

Posted August 30, 2008

Trinity Springs Middle School 0

Posted July 15, 2008
Thi sis a great school my child loved it .We are definetly coming back here next year

Trinity Springs Middle School
3550 Keller Hicks Road, Keller, TX  76244
Last modified Trinity Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trinity Springs Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top