Keller, TX

Posted May 15, 2014
A great school, the best teachers! A school that recognizes that building character and education are equally important to help kids grow for a successful future!

Posted April 14, 2014
Kay Granger is an awesome school. The princpal is Great, the teachers rock, and my kids loves to go to school.

Posted April 11, 2014
Granger is the best school a parent could ask their child to go to. It teaches them not only about math, social studies, etc. but teaches children how to have great character, and in todays world that is very important. The entire staff is top rate, and are the best around, we are more than lucky to be Wranglers.

Posted April 08, 2014
We love this school. We moved into the area because of the school. There is such community in the school. Teacher and parents look out for all the kids. There is always parents up at the school volunteering. I could not imagine being at any others school.

Posted April 07, 2014
Granger has a committed staff and campus leadership and strong community/parent support. It's a fantastic school in a strong district.

Posted April 06, 2014
Kay Granger is a great elementary environment. There is a very real sense of community at our school. Not only to staff & teachers care about our children, they care about the kind of citizens they will become as they move into the world. Personal responsibility is emphasized and striving for excellence is part of our motto. I've seen many teachers go above and beyond in support of their students' progress. No school is perfect but for a school of our size to maintain such high standards and keep a feeling of warmth and welcoming is quite an accomplishment.

Posted April 03, 2014
KAY GRANGER. I GIVE THIS SCHOOL A 5 STAR RATING. THIS IS A SCHOOL THAT IS 100% DEVOITED TO THE STUDENTS. ALONG WITH THEIR ABOVE AVERAGE TEACHING SKILLS THE ART AND MUSIC PROGRAMS ARE OUT STANDING. WATCHING MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S EXCITMENT EACH DAY TO GO TO SCHOO, FOR THE LAST FOUR YEARS, SAYS ALOT ABOUT HER SCHOOL,TEACHERS AND STAFF.

Posted April 03, 2014
Awesome staff and teachers! Great community of parents! This is our 5th year at Granger and we have had a great experience.

Posted April 02, 2014
Granger staff and teachers create a great learning environment for my children. It is a large school but feels like a small community. The school is welcoming to parents and I feel my questions and concerns are always heard and addressed. We feel at home at Granger Elementary!

Posted March 01, 2014
I think Granger is amazing!!!! What is there not to love? This school has the most dedicated teachers, staff, and principal. The teachers are the best that you can get. I have loved all of my daughter's teachers. They have been so supportive and helped her grow each year. Because they build lasting relationships, we have to get to school early every morning so she can "make the rounds" and say hi to all of them! The principal is incredible. One of the things my husband and I love about her is her support of all the activities. She is at every function on and off campus cheering the students on! The principal and teachers strive to set examples of good character traits, and it's working because Granger is the National School of Character! Granger gives students many opportunities to learn how to help out their communities through charitable events. This is just a few examples of this extraordinary school.

Kay Granger Elementary School
12771 Saratoga Springs Circle, Keller, TX  76244
Last modified Kay Granger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kay Granger Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 86 reviews. Top