Keller Montessori School 5

Posted August 08, 2011
This school was such a perfect fit for my daughter, we were concerned about her rate of learning at her former school and brought her here and she took off. This school does several different academic activities throughout the day, and her favorite is music time and the special event days frequently held. The staff is warm and caring and I found them to be some of the best trained in the area. Another draw was the small student to teacher ratio.

Keller Montessori School 5

Posted December 02, 2009
Both my girls now attend this lovely little school. The teachers are warm and caring and my girls are learning so much. I would highly recommend this school.

Keller Montessori School