Keller, TX

Posted March 17, 2014
I'm thankful this school is available for my son. The school incorporates Project Based Learning across the curriculum so all learning is relevant and applied. I like this model because my son is collaborating and learning to think critically vs. just memorizing facts for a test. The students showcase their work in some way at the end of each unit and parents are always invited. Parent involvement is encouraged and high. I also like the focus on leadership and service. Class sizes are small, 12 max/teacher, and individualized lessons are created to challenge my son where he's at each day. That's a major selling point for me. And he loves going to school.

Posted February 28, 2014
We love this school. It is project based learning. Our so n enjoys the creative ways he can go beyond the classroom to discover the answers. This school has really helped him as he needs that stimulation. Manners have greatly improved. I just feel like this school is helping to raise our kids with respect you just don't see in most kids. No complaints. I like the atmosphere and I love the community of this place. I am really impressed by the work I see in the older kids to know my son can get this education.

Posted February 28, 2014
When you start reviewing this school, you have to begin with the Principal. You will not find a Principal more entrenched, involved, engaged, determined, and dedicated to the complete growth and well-being of the school, staff, students, and parents. After two public schools, and two private Catholic schools, our child is finally being challenged. Your child benefits from a personal curriculum with each teacher, mixed in with project based learning. The entire student body of 30-40 kids interact and work together on a daily basis. Each staff member has a full understanding of each student, all staff is approachable and puts forth the effort to make this school special. I guarantee I could contact all staff today, and get a response before the day is over. Parental involvement and support is strong in volunteering time, attendance in school functions on and off campus, and running after school activities. There is a sense of community that envelops the school, a powerful urge behind all to empower and mold your child into a leader now and for the rest of their lives.

Posted February 28, 2014
Our child has only been a student at NTLA for about a month now but in that short amount of time, we have seen quite a change in our child, both behaviorally and intellectually. Her ability to focus has increased substantially and her manners improve everyday! Her increased self awareness has taken us by surprise and is evidence of her beginning to think and act like a leader. As parents, we know we have made a great decision for our child's future and are excited to be part of this wonderful school and family.

North Texas Leadership Academy
10200 Alta Vista Rd, Keller, TX  76244
Last modified North Texas Leadership Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
North Texas Leadership Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top