Keller, TX

Posted May 26, 2009

Posted August 29, 2008

Posted May 21, 2006
Outstanding school, outstanding teachers. Wonderful environment. Always activities to get involved in.

Posted May 05, 2006
My son's teacher is the best we've ever had. He comes home from school and talks to me about his day and it always include a special comment about Ms. Huff. He is actually excited to go to school on most days.

Keller-Harvel Elementary School 3

Posted January 04, 2006
We moved from the Birdville district to Keller. I feel that Keller may be growing too fast to keep up with the amount of Children in the School system. My son's speech teacher works at more than one school. Not only that, but my child has a learning disability and would not be getting half of what he needs if I hadn't been proactive in his education. It is not nearly the level or amount of time that he recieved in Birdville. There he was given over 2 hours a day. In Keller we are lucky if he gets 15 minutes of content mastery. The staff are great at Keller, but I feel that they are overwhelmed by the amount of students.

Posted August 23, 2005
Wonderful! Level of professionalism and caring of staff is second to none.

Posted August 09, 2005
Our school is wonderful. We have a very supportive, family-like atmosphere and I would challenge anyone to try and find a better group of teachers and administrators anywhere. We have a very dedicated and loving staff who are always very helpful. Our 4th graders get to attend camp in May for a week and our music programs are always enjoyable. My family loves Keller-Harvel and will miss it when we are gone.

Posted August 07, 2005
Keller-Harvel is a 'real' school where teachers still truly love to teach and love children. My kids have had wonderful experiences at this school, both in the classroom and in the co-curriculum programs. There are new programs starting each year to improve on the already outstanding classroom academics. We love KHES!

Posted August 07, 2005
The greatest asset at Keller-Harvel are the teachers! I have a third grader and have been impressed with the knowledge and dedication of every one of the teachers I have come in contact with. I volunteer alot so I get to know many of the teachers, not just my child's. They love parent involvement and the PTA is VERY dedicated to parent participation and education. Facilities are emaculate, always clean and safe. The counselor is very helpful (we have seen her a couple of times) and the administration is very helpful.

Posted April 05, 2005
I taught at this school and had a great experience. The teachers were energetic and thoughtful. They were full of great ideas and seemed to be up to date on every issue.

Keller-Harvel Elementary School
635 Norma Lane, Keller, TX  76248
Last modified Keller-Harvel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keller-Harvel Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top