Keller, TX

Posted November 11, 2013
Amazing! 2013-2014 has been a great year for us. Good leadership and a teacher that is so qualified for my son's program. Kason is 6 yrs old, 1st grade and in the STACC classroom. It is a small ratio contained classroom for him to strive in. Mrs. Madison Gaby is so amazing, i don't have words to describe. If she isn't at this school, look for her in town. 10 stars for this school and its resources.

Posted November 07, 2009
My son, Samuel Berry, is currently attending Willis Lane under the 'autism' class. He first started going there when he turned 3 back in December of last year. His teacher, Cindy Anthony and her assistant, have done an unbelievable job with our son. He is like a normal little 4 year old boy now. All the credit goes to Cindy Anthony. My wife and I cant begin to tell everyone how appreciative we are of the time and patience they have displayed in the development of Samuel. Thank you so much for your time and your patience in turning Samuel around. We are so very thankful for all of you! Randy Berry

Posted August 23, 2009
My child is now in 3rd grade at WLE. I could not be more impressed with the staff and teachers. It is an amazing school with an amazing amount of parent involvement. Looking forward to many more years at WLE!

Willis Lane Elementary School 0

Posted July 01, 2009
My daughter only attended 4th grade having moved from another state last summer. All-in-all this was a good school but the lack of communication about things that directly affected my child was troubling...and this happened over and over again where we would have to call a meeting to discuss why we weren't told of certain things before my daughter told us. I didn't know who the principal was until the last week of school. It is a great atmosphere for the kids, teachers seem to really care, parental involvement is wonderful, very clean. But they have to get rid of that stop light in the cafeteria for the noise level but if the red light goes off, they make the kids spend their free play quietly walking so they can think about what they did...come on...they're kids.

Willis Lane Elementary School 2

Posted March 02, 2009

Willis Lane Elementary School 0

Posted August 18, 2008
My daughter's first year was last year and she one of the best expereinces here at Willis Lane. Her teacher was one of the best!!

Posted July 15, 2008
My child will be in 4th grade in the Fall. We have had a wonderful experience here since he started in kindergarten. As we consider moving, we hesitate because no other elementary schools can measure up. Our small house is worth the sacrifice of having this awesome school with such amazing teachers! Parents really make a difference on this campus...many enthusiastic volunteers help make a happy staff. I agree with the opinions expressed about Principal Hudson...she is quite irrelevant on campus. Vice Principal Mantz was a much more visible presence, but sadly, he is leaving to go to Shady Grove Elem. Standout teachers include Laupus, G. Painter, Thornton, Lee and Dantz among many other wonderful ones.

Posted April 30, 2008
We loved Willis Lane when our son attended in 3rd and 4th grade. We had moved to Keller from Irving for the schools, and we were very impressed with this school. You feel like you have stepped back in time with the parental involvement as well as the safety - many children ride bikes or walk home after school. The teachers are top notch as well. I highly recommend Willis Lane for an exceptional education!

Posted April 18, 2007
We have moved a few times and this is the best school my children have attended. The principal, staff, and teachers are incredible! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Posted April 03, 2006
My daughter attended Willis Lane from kindergarten through third grade. I was totally impressed with every aspect of the campus. The office staff was awesome and knew my child's name. The library and art class were top-notch. The entire school was friendly and welcoming. Children were well-disciplined and obviously happy. Having taught in private and public schools for many years, I would say that Willis Lane is extremely competitive with the best private schools but with all the fringe benefits that tax money can provide. We were very sorry to leave this school. In fact, my daughter transferred to a district where she was placed in a gifted school and she compared the teaching to that which she received at Willis Lane! Thank you, Willis Lane, for the exemplary job you do in teaching kids.

Willis Lane Elementary School
1620 Willis Lane, Keller, TX  76248
Last modified Willis Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willis Lane Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top