Indian Springs Middle School 2

Posted June 29, 2015
We had 2 good teachers and 1 good coach. The rest have been awful. I do not think the children are challenged. Teachers are more interested in hitting passing quotas than teaching or communicating with parents. There is a lot of ugly that goes on in this school - fights, drugs, bullying, etc. and the administration does very little to prevent it or address it when it happens. I am so disappointed that we moved to this school district. We thought it was the best, now we are going to be paying for private school because of our experience with both SKI and ISMS.

Indian Springs Middle School 3

Posted September 09, 2013
Looking back at my 12 years of public school, grade 7 and 8 where by far the worst in every way. I wish i had gone to Keller middle

Indian Springs Middle School 4

Posted March 27, 2011
For a public school, ISMS is above average. It would have earned more stars if it were a little more challenging. I have a straight A 8th grader and although she takes pre AP classes she has not had hardly any homework all year and only written one paper. I am worried she is not being challenged and will not be ready for Keller High School next year. The band program is wonderful, even the beginner band sounds fantastic! Most teachers are very responsive via email and are encouraging as well as accomodating where necessary. The counseling staff is really great!

Posted December 13, 2008
they have well certified teachers and coaches!!!

Posted July 31, 2008
isms is a very well rounded school and it gives the kids that attend there express themselves freely!!!!!!!

Posted July 20, 2006
I worked at ISMS for its first four years and consider it an excellent school for academics and in having caring teachers. I would gladly have my children attend ISMS. Academic programs were top-notch, lots of activities were available for the kids, office staff (esp Ms. Lovelace & Ms. Hinson) were top-notch and very accessible. I've been in the teaching profession for more than 20 years and this school would rank in my top 3 favorite places to work.

Posted April 24, 2006
My daughter has been at ISMS for almost two years. The staff is wonderful and the students love them. They offer losts of UIL activities and encourage the students to get involved. The school is very well run, and the principal has been wonderful. He is always available for any concerns parents may have. We have been blessed to have had such a great Middle School experience. You are awesome Indian Springs!

Posted May 27, 2005
The academic programs at Indian Springs are phenomenal. The level of parent involvement is staggering. The Art teacher, Kathy Beers-Teacher of the Year 2004, is dedicated to the success of the entire student body. She sponsors the Student Council and leads the Yearbook/Teen Leadership class with integrity and grace. The coaches are coveted throughout the district and the Band and Choir place in the top 3 in every competition. Band seldom leaving without straight 1's across the board! This school has been known throughout our community to truly have 'heart'.

Indian Springs Middle School
305 Bursey Road, Keller, TX  76248
Last modified Indian Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Springs Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top