Kemp, TX

Kemp J High School 3

Posted January 18, 2014
Although this school is probably the best run school in the district, that is because the others are so bad. The administration does at least try, and communication is much better than the other schools. But they are dealing with a very limited budget and cannot keep good teachers because of pay and the districts crazy expectations and limitations.

Kemp J High School 5

Posted May 09, 2013
my granddaughter is in 5th grade at Kemp, it is her first year at Kemp and I think the school is great, I am impressed by how well the children acted when I went to open house, and Maddie says the teachers don't holler at them when they eat lunch which make her happy, she is just doing much better since she transferred to Kemp schools, and they do lots of projects that make the kids smarter the more they do they have to think I give Kemp A++good job teachers

Kemp J High School

Posted February 12, 2009
This school is so out of control. These kids deserve so much more than what they are getting. Although I am grateful there is a school for them to attend and I am thankful they are adding a new high school this is the first good thing I have seen come thier way in 30 years. Now if we can get the teachers on board and get rid of all the attitude these kids might have a chance.

Kemp J High School 2

Posted August 16, 2005
Plain and simple the Teachers and the Parents just do not care! Concern for the children's best interest is not a priority and favoritism is highly exercised among the school staff toward selective children. I speak from first hand knowledge, my oldest was highly favored. I currently have two left in the school district and worry everyday they attend school, one in Junior High and one in High School.

Kemp J High School 5

Posted April 30, 2005
I love my school,it is safe and fun. We get rewarded for the good things we do. Mt school has many electives to choose from such as speech, horticulture, spanish, art, drama, MUN(united nations), band, PE, athletics, and health. Our athletic programs are good. They include basketball, football, volleyball, and track. The teachers such as Mr.Green are really cool and helpful. The coaches are okay,they are all about discipline. The whole school is. We have security cameras so they can see if anyone is in the school that shouldn't be. We have many fundraisers, mostly to help cancer patients. If your kid's like a genius they will be put in honors. Kemp is known far and wide and I think you should consider it.

Kemp J High School 1

Posted December 16, 2003
This school is so unorganized!! There is not any technology and the staff does not care whether the students pass or fail, read or write. I have been involved with schools for over 8 yrs and never have I seen a school in such disarray! The children of Kemp deserve the best education that can be given to a child!

Kemp J High School
1000 Tolosa Road, Kemp, TX  75143
Last modified Kemp J High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kemp J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top