PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly disagree

More like a brainwash, kids come out of there and then realize they aren't in Kansas anymore they have stepped into reality,none of which that school even tries to prepare you for

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

No such thing as leadership in this school

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

They don't teach students anything it's the same learning set up as public school they copy almost everything from kennedale schools

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Just because it's not public school doesn't mean anything, many of my friends were bullied and. It just from students but from principles and teachers as well

I love the school. I came in junior high and i'm currently in high school. The teachers have taught me a lot about academics to valuable life lessons. All coaches encourage a love for their sport and my team mates lift me up. My love for God has grown since entering. I've been blessed with the ability to attend and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Fellowship Academy has been a huge blessing to our family. The administration is accessible and helpful, the teachers are attentive and plugged in to the students, and the kids and families are relatable and friendly. The curriculum and academics are on or above level. To the commenter that said their child were 2 years behind- I can't imagine allowing my kid to fall 2 years behind before intervening. It's likely there were other issues at play. The classses are geared appropriately and the kids experience a love for learning. We've seen other local private schools and none compare to Fellowship with respect to staff, friendliness of families, and overall good value for the education you're getting. We can't say enough good things!!!!

Our son attends Fellowship Academy and love's it. We enrolled him starting in 3rd grade. Our son attended public school and the teacher's never had time to help him or give him additional attention if needed. He has been a straight A/B student since beginning FA. We live a 15 to 20 minutes away and there are mornings we are very close to being tardy but because of the outstanding Staff, Parent's, student's and the love and compassion of Mrs. Collier and volunteer's it makes it worth the drive and stress of the traffic getting there. We would follow FA to the moon if Mrs. Collier asked us too. This really has been a blessing for our son. I would like to address a comment about the school not being biblical. My son knows the bible front to back. I am sorry that parent felt that way. You have to teach the Bible in all areas of life not just expect the school to teach your child. It must be taught at home and as parents we must set examples too. God Bless FA....We love you.

I have a 7th grader that began attending Fellowship Academy this year...I cannot emphasize enough of just how this school has changed my daughters life for the better! She went from doing OK academically and had only 2 friends at the elementary she attended to having nearly all A's and having lots of great friends!!! The personal attention each one of her teachers has totally changed her outlook on school and life in general!! And the best part is they are actually allowed to keep God in their school....totally amazing! Soooo thankful God lead us to this phenomenal school......

I went to this school for several years, and I am so thankful my parents pulled me out because I was way behind in my learning there. The teachers provide no challenge for you, and they practically give you whatever grade that you want. Others have left only to find that they are actually years behind their actual grade level. It would work out better going to a public school because it is free, and you actually learn more. The principal and her assistants all play to the tune of her fiddle. The staff there is ridiculous. If you love your kid and want them to actually do something more in life than be ignorant, than you DO NOT want to send them to this school! And this is coming from a student who witnessed this all first hand.

My two childen attended this school and when we left due to horrible teachers and a administration staff that was totally incompetent we found that our kids were almost 2 years behind. If you are wanting your kids to attend college this I s not the school for you.

Last modified Fellowship Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12