PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 28, 2015
Our son attends Fellowship Academy and love's it. We enrolled him starting in 3rd grade. Our son attended public school and the teacher's never had time to help him or give him additional attention if needed. He has been a straight A/B student since beginning FA. We live a 15 to 20 minutes away and there are mornings we are very close to being tardy but because of the outstanding Staff, Parent's, student's and the love and compassion of Mrs. Collier and volunteer's it makes it worth the drive and stress of the traffic getting there. We would follow FA to the moon if Mrs. Collier asked us too. This really has been a blessing for our son. I would like to address a comment about the school not being biblical. My son knows the bible front to back. I am sorry that parent felt that way. You have to teach the Bible in all areas of life not just expect the school to teach your child. It must be taught at home and as parents we must set examples too. God Bless FA....We love you.

Posted January 27, 2015
I have a 7th grader that began attending Fellowship Academy this year...I cannot emphasize enough of just how this school has changed my daughters life for the better! She went from doing OK academically and had only 2 friends at the elementary she attended to having nearly all A's and having lots of great friends!!! The personal attention each one of her teachers has totally changed her outlook on school and life in general!! And the best part is they are actually allowed to keep God in their school....totally amazing! Soooo thankful God lead us to this phenomenal school......

Posted August 03, 2014
I went to this school for several years, and I am so thankful my parents pulled me out because I was way behind in my learning there. The teachers provide no challenge for you, and they practically give you whatever grade that you want. Others have left only to find that they are actually years behind their actual grade level. It would work out better going to a public school because it is free, and you actually learn more. The principal and her assistants all play to the tune of her fiddle. The staff there is ridiculous. If you love your kid and want them to actually do something more in life than be ignorant, than you DO NOT want to send them to this school! And this is coming from a student who witnessed this all first hand.

Posted August 01, 2014
My two childen attended this school and when we left due to horrible teachers and a administration staff that was totally incompetent we found that our kids were almost 2 years behind. If you are wanting your kids to attend college this I s not the school for you.

Posted January 19, 2014
My kids range in age from Pre-K to 8th and they all love this school. Fellowship is truly their home away from home. The administration and teaching staff are genuine, involved, caring and truly interested in the best education for every student. Like any school, there are lots of differing personalities and backgrounds and students are not always perfect. However, the students are taught to respect one another and show kindness, compassion and forgiveness one to the other. There is an over arching sense of unity and family that is felt throughout the school. I feel my children are not only receiving a great education but also learning how to be good friends, colleagues and citizens. I am truly blessed with the opportunity to send my kids here and encourage you to look into it if you're considering a school for your children.

Posted May 24, 2013
If you are looking for a quiet environment for your kindergartener this is not the place. We were very disappointed with the lack of classroom management. Your child will be exposed to the same behaviors as public school. There is also no technology for the children to use. :(

Posted May 13, 2013
My child attended FA for five years. After switching to a different school, we are not on the same grade level you should be on. I have spoken with several parents whom have taken their children out, and they to are behind. So we now are spending more money getting tutoring!!

Posted March 13, 2013
We love this school. My son just started 9th grade this year and it has been a really positive experience. My daughter will also be attending next fall.

Posted February 09, 2013
Our family loves Fellowship Academy! Our daughter has attended this school for the past 4 yrs & absolutely loves it! The teachers & admin staff are wonderful, caring & encouraging! The love you see & feel between the students is something I really did not see in public school. Our daughter is about to enter the next chapter of her life..high school! I do not have a worry one when dropping her off at school each and every morning! I do not agree with the way the STARS testing system in public schools decide whether or not my child, whom makes A's & B's, is going to be promoted to the next grade level! At Fellowship this stress is eliminated & taken off the students, teachers & parents! The child-staff ratio is less than public school therefore, our daughter receives a lot more one on one personalized attention and teaching! As a result, the teachers seem much more at peace with their students! The curriculum includes studies of the bible, which will help make her a stronger Christian with better values & morals! We have and will continue to refer Fellowship Academy to any parent looking for that one really great school!

Posted October 23, 2012
This school is wonderful. My child was GT in public school and has been challenged with the academics at Fellowship. It offers so much with a resonable tuition. My child was welcomed and loves going to school. It has also awakened a new love for reading The Bible and going to church. The teachers and staff are caring and knowledgeable. Thanks Fellowship for being so great!

Fellowship Academy