Posted August 03, 2014
I went to this school for several years, and I am so thankful my parents pulled me out because I was way behind in my learning there. The teachers provide no challenge for you, and they practically give you whatever grade that you want. Others have left only to find that they are actually years behind their actual grade level. It would work out better going to a public school because it is free, and you actually learn more. The principal and her assistants all play to the tune of her fiddle. The staff there is ridiculous. If you love your kid and want them to actually do something more in life than be ignorant, than you DO NOT want to send them to this school! And this is coming from a student who witnessed this all first hand.

Posted August 01, 2014
My two childen attended this school and when we left due to horrible teachers and a administration staff that was totally incompetent we found that our kids were almost 2 years behind. If you are wanting your kids to attend college this I s not the school for you.

Posted January 19, 2014
My kids range in age from Pre-K to 8th and they all love this school. Fellowship is truly their home away from home. The administration and teaching staff are genuine, involved, caring and truly interested in the best education for every student. Like any school, there are lots of differing personalities and backgrounds and students are not always perfect. However, the students are taught to respect one another and show kindness, compassion and forgiveness one to the other. There is an over arching sense of unity and family that is felt throughout the school. I feel my children are not only receiving a great education but also learning how to be good friends, colleagues and citizens. I am truly blessed with the opportunity to send my kids here and encourage you to look into it if you're considering a school for your children.

Posted May 24, 2013
If you are looking for a quiet environment for your kindergartener this is not the place. We were very disappointed with the lack of classroom management. Your child will be exposed to the same behaviors as public school. There is also no technology for the children to use. :(

Posted May 13, 2013
My child attended FA for five years. After switching to a different school, we are not on the same grade level you should be on. I have spoken with several parents whom have taken their children out, and they to are behind. So we now are spending more money getting tutoring!!

Posted March 13, 2013
We love this school. My son just started 9th grade this year and it has been a really positive experience. My daughter will also be attending next fall.

Posted February 09, 2013
Our family loves Fellowship Academy! Our daughter has attended this school for the past 4 yrs & absolutely loves it! The teachers & admin staff are wonderful, caring & encouraging! The love you see & feel between the students is something I really did not see in public school. Our daughter is about to enter the next chapter of her life..high school! I do not have a worry one when dropping her off at school each and every morning! I do not agree with the way the STARS testing system in public schools decide whether or not my child, whom makes A's & B's, is going to be promoted to the next grade level! At Fellowship this stress is eliminated & taken off the students, teachers & parents! The child-staff ratio is less than public school therefore, our daughter receives a lot more one on one personalized attention and teaching! As a result, the teachers seem much more at peace with their students! The curriculum includes studies of the bible, which will help make her a stronger Christian with better values & morals! We have and will continue to refer Fellowship Academy to any parent looking for that one really great school!

Posted October 23, 2012
This school is wonderful. My child was GT in public school and has been challenged with the academics at Fellowship. It offers so much with a resonable tuition. My child was welcomed and loves going to school. It has also awakened a new love for reading The Bible and going to church. The teachers and staff are caring and knowledgeable. Thanks Fellowship for being so great!

Posted May 23, 2012
My son attended Fellowship Academy from 2nd grade thru senior year. He graduated from Fellowship Academy in 2010 and will be a junior at college in the fall - and doing well academically. At Fellowship he was encouraged to do well in his classes, and had some challenging subjects. The teachers were engaged and gave him every opportunity to excel. My son enjoyed the school events, played in sports and enjoyed his childhood years. Today he is a respectful young man, doing well in a college in Denton, and I am thankful to Fellowship for helping to mold him into this young man that he has become.

Posted March 04, 2012
My entire family loves this school. Every year is better than the last and I believe next year will be the best one ever as we will be in our brand new facility! Every year, the school offers a little more than the previous and tuition increases have been minimal. The teachers here genuinely care about your child's learning experience. The staff is always available and wiling to listen to concerns. They really partner with parents to ensure your children receive the best education and school experience possible. This is truly a second home for my children. They love their teachers. They love the students and we love them. If you're considering school options for next year, give this school a look. You won't be disappointed!

Fellowship Academy