Kennedale, TX

Kennedale J High School 5

Posted August 29, 2013
My Son is special ed & needs he's been goin here since th end of 6th he's suppose to b goin into th 8th we moved from th burleson isd (what a joke BISD was so uncaring) KISD has went above and beyond to help my Son succeed....

Kennedale J High School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
My child started KISD in Jr Hi, and I think it has proven itself. The staff and Teachers were polite and supportive. Loved it!

Kennedale J High School

Posted April 02, 2009
The teachers are too easy at this school and they do not challenge the students. The staff has been wonderful to me, as a parent.

Kennedale J High School 3

Posted March 26, 2008
My child is an 8th grader at KJHS. These two years have gone by fast. KJHS has some great teachers but I believe it needs stronger leadership and parent involvement.

Kennedale J High School 4

Posted January 30, 2008
Our son started 7th grade this year and it has been a challenge, but the teachers have helped so much. It is great to be able to talk to them and see what else we can do to assist him.

Kennedale J High School
P O Box 489, Kennedale, TX  76060
Last modified Kennedale J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennedale J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top