Kerens, TX

Kerens School 1

Posted December 03, 2014
My son was bullied and assaulted numerous times in this school. Numerous formal complaints just led to more bully issues. It was so bad we sold our ranch and moved completely out of the area. The heartbreaking result of ignoring the issues was J.R. another student that took his life May 6th 2014.

Kerens School 1

Posted July 26, 2012
My son attended in the 2nd and 3rd grade and has been bullied and when he told me and I told called the principal I was told, "well he should have told when it happened." The teacher seem to want the children to be medicated. Some of the notes home i have gotten are your child talked during lunch. He talked during restroom break. I am expecting a note to say he played at recess, but have yet to recieve that one. I would recommened enrolling in a different school district for elementary.

Kerens School 4

Posted August 04, 2005
My son is gong to be in the first grade as of 2005 school year. I really liked the fact that the teachers and staff went out of thier way to help us ease into a transtion last year. I was very delighted with the over all friendliness of the school. The kindergarten class my child was in had lots of interesting activities fr the children to do. The parents are encouraged to ask questions and to be involved as much as possible with the activities the children perform.

Kerens School
P O Box 310, Kerens, TX  75144
Last modified Kerens School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kerens School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top